Does USADA staff the weigh-in lighting and camera angle team?

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ever since USADA came along, the UFC has been using dramatically different lighting and angles during weigh ins, which is making fighters appear less ripped and with less muscle mass. At least that's what I've learned on Sherdog.

Sherdog had also recently taught me another shocking fact, that hydrated fighters actually appear smaller than dehydrated. This is quite different than the rest of Sherdog history when it was accepted that fighters look much larger when hydrated and look their smallest while drawn out at weigh ins.

Either there are a lot of paid propaganda posters on here or people will rationalize anything to defend their heroes. Either way I'm scared and will go hide now.

Good to see that your broad sweeping generalization game is still strong and on point. I don't think it's fair to say that photos contain no useful information, but they can be deceptive. An actual chemical test is much better.

This just in, the Eye test is terrible

If the second weigh in was 1 hour after the first, you could say Robbie's body was normal. Multiple hours after Robbie shouldn't be looking so flat. The new breeds are finally here.

Brock had really, really fucking good lighting and camera angles for his weigh in.

eyeflash.gif

Back