Every thread is about X fighter looking smaller except Nate Diaz, who is now 200 LB

Nait can't beat Conor, even if he was a HW.

Nait can't beat Conor, even if he was a HW.
k den

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

Nate is HUGE. Conor has some guts fighting a LHW. War Cloner.

Nate is HUGE. Conor has some guts fighting a LHW. War Cloner.

I've met Nate in person, I'm about 6'1" and he towered over me. Dude also was so wide he had trouble fitting through a door and had to angle his body. No idea how this guy makes WW.

Conor's first mistake was cherry picking Nate to step in on 2 weeks notice
Conor's second mistake was demanding a rematch with Nate
Conor's third mistake was allowing the fight to happen at 170lbs.

I've met Nate in person, I'm about 6'1" and he towered over me. Dude also was so wide he had trouble fitting through a door and had to angle his body. No idea how this guy makes WW.

I'm not sure if you are serious or not but I find this post to be hilarious.

Nayt is 200lbs minimum at the moment but he doesnt look any bigger than normal theres loads of pics of him years gone by where he looks the same weight. He walks around at that weight normally. So when he fights at LW he is cutting about 45lbs maybe more. That first of all is impressive that he can make that cut but really he should be fighting in WW maybe even MW.

I happen to like both guys, but I think when it's said & done, this will have been on the short list of really stupid, ill-conceived call-outs. (Same list that contains their first fight) I hope we see a good brawl, but I have a really bad feeling about this for Conor McGregor.

Nate does not cut from 200 lbs, even for this fight if he did bulk up a little bit he's still not cutting from 200.

He's tall and skinny, not some huge monster.

Back