Time to make Shogun vs Anderson

cincyjits

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
As a fan, who wouldn't want this to headline a Fox or Fight pass card?

Me likey.

War Shogun.

Talk about too little, too late...

Seeing as both guys are on the downside of their car-rears. This could very well be a fun back and forth fight, count me in, I want...

giphy.gif

Always wanted to see that fight but at this point Im not very interested seeing Shogun fight at all anymore. Hes not even a shell of his former self anymore, hes a shadow OF the shell of his former self. Anderson isnt the same either but he can still mix it up. Im more interested in Rockhold vs Anderson.

Time to make a new thread

No I would rather see Overeem vs Shogun.

Always wanted to see that fight but at this point Im not very interested seeing Shogun fight at all anymore. Hes not even a shell of his former self anymore, hes a shadow OF the shell of his former self. Anderson isnt the same either but he can still mix it up. Im more interested in Rockhold vs Anderson.

You just want to see a white guy beat up a black guy.

You're racist I've seen your posts before.

Definitley would watch 1000%, paid cash slap right in the mans hand. Lets fkn GO, Andy via body kicks yeaaaaa!

Talk about too little, too late...

yup. no point in seeing two, "has-beens" (and i mean that with respect, since we can't deny aging) going at it at this point. it sucks that there are so many match-ups that never came to fruition in their primes.

i'd watch that, for sure. but i think rockhold destroys anderson. but i'm one who thinks rockhold really did take bisping lightly, and paid the price for it. the rockhold that fought weidman would have destroyed bisping.

I'd say they have both fallen to around the same level now. Why not

Way past its due date but I could watch it I guess. No big expectations though, Shogun via decision.

Few years ago, this could have been fireworks.

Back