SUPPORT HUNT 100%

baconCrunch

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He just wanna some money, all this "kill me" crying is bullshit excuses.

ignorant people who say comments as above- have no idea what it takes to be in this sport.

every significant head blow you take in this sport, takes years off of your life. anyone in this sport faces the a likeliness of dementia/brain damage as they get older.

fighters commit their life to mma, but they should not acknowledge cheaters like lesnar who enhance their performance with drugs. the ufc has been negligent about this matter. and organizations should be held responsible to protect their health and well being of their fighters.

hunt has an extremely strong case and should continue speak up to the media. he's a true veteran, and i think everything he's saying is correct. other fighters should be more aware, grow some balls, join the cause. as of now, there are no fighters' rights, and until some form of union is established, guys like dana white will do nothing about it.

He is a living Legend, people who bad mouth him don't know much about fighting sports imo.

GNKmEbl.gif

ignorant people who say comments as above- have no idea what it takes to be in this sport.

every significant head blow you take in this sport, takes years off of your life. anyone in this sport faces the a likeliness of dementia/brain damage as they get older.

fighters commit their life to mma, but they should not acknowledge cheaters like lesnar who enhance their performance with drugs. the ufc has been negligent about this matter. and organizations should be held responsible to protect their health and well being of their fighters.

hunt has an extremely strong case and should continue speak up to the media. he's a true veteran, and i think everything he's saying is correct. other fighters should be more aware, grow some balls, join the cause. as of now, there are no fighters' rights, and until some form of union is established, guys like dana white will do nothing about it.

Yea, i can't wait for the first UFC Scab show

Fuck unions

Hunt needs to retire. He just got beat by a WWE fake wrestler who hasn't fought in over 5 years.

Brock outstruck him on the feet as well.

Lets bring Dan Severn out of retirement so he can beat Hunts ass. My money would be on Severn.

Hunt should fight in the UFC again but he shouldn't stay if he doesnt want to. He can do kickboxing again if it matter that much to him.

Hunt could probably cut to 170 and then have the same % bodyfat as lesnar. Meanwhile lesnar would be 100+ LB's more.

The guy fought in K1 and Pride (where they didn't test for PEDs), against real killers and he continues to bitch about Brock? Just Greed.

Yea, i can't wait for the first UFC Scab show

Fuck unions
No one would buy a scab show if the UFC was unionized. Bob the butcher vs Phil the Podiatrist? Hahahaha

No one would buy a scab show if the UFC was unionized. Bob the butcher vs Phil the Podiatrist? Hahahaha

Honestly, no intelligent or decent fighter would take part in such a thing. The only ones who ever call for a union either suck or are on the downside of their career. It's not the type of sport that lends itself to strong union support. Which, for us fans, is a good thing.

Didnt Hunt say hes roided to the gills but Im gonna knock him out anyways?

Was this his highest payday?

He took the fight and lost. He had his chance in rd 2.

Honestly, no intelligent or decent fighter would take part in such a thing. The only ones who ever call for a union either suck or are on the downside of their career. It's not the type of sport that lends itself to strong union support. Which, for us fans, is a good thing.
I understand that. There is too much gap between the elite and the mediocre (by UFC standards) for it to benefit the top tier fighters. It'll never happen. No as anytime soon anyway. Yes, from a client/consumer standpoint, it is beneficial. It sucks the fighters don't have stronger legs to stand on. There's little to no security for retired fighters who give the peaks of their lives to their employers. I, personally, think the fighters deserve more in return for what they give.

Hunt needs to retire. He just got beat by a WWE fake wrestler who hasn't fought in over 5 years.

...who was juiced more then twenty college football teams put together.

So it's better to juiced to the gills to win than to be clean as a whistle and lose?

Back