Watch UFC Embedded

Crockett

Hazuki Style
@Orange
Reaction score
If you want to watch little kids eating cereal and fighters getting in and out of cars and making protein shakes.

Lol I was thinking about this earlier. This series has been boring az fuckkkkkkkk.

Actually true.
I still find it entertaining though.
When you know more about the fighters, the stakes seem to get higher.

If you want to watch little kids eating cereal and fighters getting in and out of cars and making protein shakes.

So true. I was about to make a similar thread.

If you want to watch little kids.

tumblr_inline_o9i5wmdhmB1rxug9c_500.gif

don't forget those great suitcase packing scenes. I'm always fascinated to see which fighters are stuffers and which are folders

dont forget the musclepharm product placement

agree.. so tired of these shitty episodes.. these ppl are so boring.. rose and her dike haircut and her treating her dog better than people
matt brown and his stupid kids

tyrone woodly getting a haircut..

the best part of the embedded for this event so far was karolinas feet

what do you want, 5 eps of 9 minutes of training footage? Whod watch that? Not even you. This is whats interesting and what most people like, what the fighters life is ahead of the fight and how they juggle it with domestic life. I like it.

Dana White's video blogs were much more interesting especially the post fight backstage footage

Haha... that's funny TS... they do have a lot of that kind of stuff... but they got a lot of behind the scenes footage as well, & it's even kind of cool to see their families n stuff. I enjoy them

Back