the sale of UFC is a bad sign.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You don't sell somehting if you think it is going to grow. you sell it if you think it is going to drop. WIth the USADA scandal, i doubt the fertittas had high hopes for the future.

honestly if ufc keeps going at this rate i doubt it will be around by 2020

That's true the house I bought immediately collapsed

The gettin was good.

The UFC wasn't valued at anywhere near 4 billion until a group offered 4 billion. They got an offer they couldn't refuse.

MW, LHW, and HW are aging fast and don't have enough young talent. Combined with USADA and a coming economic crisis in the US between 2016-2019, I don't see the UFC lasting past this decade.

The UFC was able to survive the "dark ages" of ppv banned event's, John McCain and others trying to shut it down. The UFC is here to stay.

Lmao so anytime anything is sold it means its going to get worse? Why would anyone buy anything in that case? The UFC will keep growing for a least a few years. People thought GSP couldnt be replaced and he's already been overtaken by quite a lot too by Conor and Ronda. In a few years there might be even bigger draws than them. Or they could still be there with a few more solid draws. Either way things are healthy for now

Didnt they just have the highest rated FOX card?

Fertitta wanted the money for something else, that's all. He's hot to bring an NFL Football team to Vegas. I think the master plan is get his kid into the NFL. :D

You don't sell somehting if you think it is going to grow. you sell it if you think it is going to drop. WIth the USADA scandal, i doubt the fertittas had high hopes for the future.

keeps going at this rate? 2015 was a great year. I bet 2016 wont be too bad.....and you don't think the new owners are optimistic about the company's future. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but, fuck me, your're stupid.

The gettin was good.

The UFC wasn't valued at anywhere near 4 billion until a group offered 4 billion. They got an offer they couldn't refuse.

3.5 billion isn't anywhere near 4 billion?

before teh testing started....
Drug testing, the usada isn't going to spell the demise of the UFC. The org has survived tougher issues like being labeled human cockfighting, not being on ppv, injuries to countless fighter's wrecking card's at times.

3.5 billion isn't anywhere near 4 billion?

Source for the 3.5? That was an early number thrown around in the sale rumors and even that sounded obscene at the time.

Last i read the were valued at under 2 billion. Wasn't that long ago either. I heard the legalization of MMA in NY would raise it substantially but never read any numbers.

And yeah...they probably needed a few extra investors to make up the difference between 3.5 and 4.1(or is it 4.2). I know most things are relative but that's a shitload of money...plus i don't buy the 3.5 billion value estimate before they started getting those kind of offers like that.

The gettin was good.

The UFC sale is a good thing.

You don't buy something if you think it's going to drop. You buy it if you think it's going to grow.

That's true the house I bought immediately collapsed

I can confirm his statements. I pick up all the metal parts/scraps from his collapsed house and put it in my truck. I then sold them to a near by scrap yard for pure $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Growth projections and future profits are built into the sale price, you retards

Back