Who has been the most impressive MW champ since Anderson Silva's demise in 2013?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
Weidman, Rockhold and Bisping, who has impressed you the most? Not really fair on Bisping since he hasn't had a chance to defend but Rockhold didn't even have a defense and Weidman only had three. If someone asked you who you thought the best fighter is who do you say and why?

Bisping for me. He is a true champion. A lot of guys would have given up or moved to an easier organisation to fight for purely money at his age but he stuck with it and got his deserved win. Well done Michael.

I dunno Dublin, maybe the guy with 3 title defenses against top 5 guys (including one who happened to KTFO the next 2 champions b2b) compared to the 2 who never defended?

Last edited:
Weidman clearly. Destroyed the GOAT MW out cold, then had an epic fight with Machida, and wrecked Belfort

Rockhold on the other hand suffered one of the most embarrassing defeats in championship history

Weidman would still be champ right now if he didnt throw spinning shit

I dunno Dublin, maybe the guy with 3 title defenses against top 5 guys compared to the 2 who never defended?

But who is the best fighter? Title defenses dont always mean the best.

No one. Anderson was entertaining but the competition now is miles beyond what he faced in his prime. Even in his prime he wouldn't have made it far. He was a a good fighter who beat mediocre fighters by trolling them, and when he faced dudes on his level he couldn't pull off a win. He was fun but ultimately unimpressive.

you think the best fighter is Michael Bisping?

technically no but in overall yes. He has the true spirit of a fighter. Rockhold would be in Rizin fighting bums if he went through what Bisping did

I dunno Dublin, maybe the guy with 3 title defenses against top 5 guys (including one who happened to KTFO the next 2 champions b2b) compared to the 2 who never defended?

Boom, headshot.

Bisping's beat down of Rockhold in the post fight press conference was better than anything Weidman ever did.

Bisping until he fucks up as bad as his predecessors.

technically no but in overall yes. He has the true spirit of a fighter. Rockhold would be in Rizin fighting bums if he went through what Bisping did
technically no and overrall Weidman. Only fanboyism would get you to say that imo.

technically no and overrall Weidman. Only fanboyism would get you to say that imo.

Yeah Weidman is pretty damn good too. I think he would beat Rockhold in a rematch and probably Bisping too, but that beating he took from Rockhold was brutal.

Back