Ronda Rousey will rule the world again

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Lol at all you fools. She had a bad gamelan and paid for it. Next fight will be 30 seconds followed by an opponent with a broken arm. And she's gonna look great doing it.

Never forget

OHwLuoa.gif

Only thing Honda gonna pound is Browne Town

She'll continue to rule the walls of your room and your whack-off sessions but that's about it.

JJ is the baddest woman on the planet.

Joanna bless.

I'm sorry lordtensai

But I have to disagree

She's done

I hope

If she comes back she comes back. Looks to have parked it on the couch for now though.

She's mentally broken. Ronda no come back.

That is some fucking high level delusion. She probably never returns at all. And there are at least 3 women that take her out imo.

That unicorn was slayed. Holly beat her. But Ronda's weak mental game took care of the rest. Not fucking happening.

anigif_enhanced-1636-1405723099-3.gif

It's an embarrassment that an entire division was dominated by one move.

Lol at all you fools. She had a bad gamelan and paid for it. Next fight will be 30 seconds followed by an opponent with a broken arm. And she's gonna look great doing it.

Never forget

OHwLuoa.gif
I forgot. Is that the accountant or the soccer mom who competes in her spar time that she's beating up there?

We'll see, not impossible since she dominated except for the Holm fight but there are other woman who I think could give her problems now so it would be tough in my opinion.

Back