Could Michelle Waterson Beat Joanna Jedrzejczyk?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think Waterson's got a great chance at beating Joanna; she's a great striker, she has great takedowns and submissions.

What do you guys think?

View media item 24339

Last edited:
Lmao Michelle is a fun fighter to watch but she's mediocre. Needed 3 rounds to put awaya 50yo granny, hot choked by a terrible fighter, went tit for tat and was losing in by far her best win against another mediocre fighter in Penne, barely beat a terrible fighter in Schuckman etc.

She gets the Penne treatment against Joanna but prolly finished in the 1st or 2nd

957.gif

Waterson's a small SW. She's not strong enough to take Jedi down and keep her there. And Jedi is on a whole different level when it comes to striking.

This fight would get ugly fast.

But Waterson is the hottest fighter at SW. I'll give her that for sure.

Last edited:
Karate hottie is basicly the Uriah faber of her division

I won't let her

Missing the picture TS. Claudia is head and shoulders above the rest of the division, Joanna is way better than Claudia. No way someone of Waterson's lower caliber doesn't get tooled.

Waterson is small for 115 probably could fight at 105 if they had that division where Joanna is big for 115 and could and probably will fight at 125 when that division is rolled out so I'd say chances are slim at best

Missing the picture TS. Claudia is head and shoulders above the rest of the division, Joanna is way better than Claudia. No way someone of Waterson's lower caliber doesn't get tooled.

No, she isn't.

957.gif

Waterson's a small SW. She's not strong enough to take Jedi down and keep her there. And Jedi is on a whole different level when it comes to striking.

This fight would get ugly fast.

But Waterson is the hottest fighter at SW. I'll give her that for sure.
lol by small sw you mean shes an aw fighter right? lol

I just edited the post and added a picture and Claudia is a great fighter, but she's not a good striker. She did great against Joanna, but she was overwhelmed by Joanna's striking skills.

nobody at 115 is going to beat Joanna, especially down the stretch. She needs to get blown out immediately, because she owns rounds 4 and 5.

Only one person can beat Joanna

hijbba4bbu1axdmzg.jpg

Lmao Michelle is a fun fighter to watch but she's mediocre. Needed 3 rounds to put awaya 50yo granny, hot choked by a terrible fighter, went tit for tat and was losing in by far her best win against another mediocre fighter in Penne, barely beat a terrible fighter in Schuckman etc.

She gets the Penne treatment against Joanna but prolly finished in the 1st or 2nd
I think Michelle was just showing off against Tamada. Michelle dominated her in every round and Tamada couldn't hit her and the fighter that choked Michelle out had a record of 8-2 when she fought her, so I wouldn't say she's a terrible fighter and Penne definitely isn't a mediocre fighter.

Is this place just completely going off its fucking rocker ?

Joanna takes Michelle, and Rose both out even as a fucking elimination tag team.

tumblr_n0ump0Zdna1r36jpso1_400.gif

Back