Bendo on McGregor vs. Diaz 2: If you box with the 209 'they're going to have a good night'(+video)

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/2...gregor-vs-diaz-2-ufc-bellator-boxing-mma-news

We all remmember that GSP said that in a str8t up boxing match he'd lose to Nick.

When Bendo beat Nate he used those unorthodox jabs to the thigh as a large part of the gameplan.
McG is gonna need something like that, or those explosive long range leg kicks.
He did one oblique kick on Aldo almost ala JBJ, if memory serves. He should capitalize on that in the upcoming rematch.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/2...gregor-vs-diaz-2-ufc-bellator-boxing-mma-news

We all remmember that GSP said that in a str8t up boxing match he'd lose to Nick.

When Bendo beat Nate he used those unorthodox jabs to the thigh as a large part of the gameplan.
McG is gonna need something like that, or those explosive long range leg kicks.
He did one oblique kick on Aldo almost ala JBJ, if memory serves. He should capitalize on that in the upcoming rematch.
he looked so jones-like with that one oblique kick. In those 13 seconds all I could think about was how jones like that one kick was.

McGregor is shorter, smaller, has a shorter reach, weaker and has worse cardio. His only advantage is speed. If they fought at 155 he'd have a much better shot, but by making the fight at WW and allowing Nate to come into this fight weighing between 183-185lbs, he's putting himself at a huge disadvantage.

McGregor is shorter, smaller, has a shorter reach, weaker and has worse cardio. His only advantage is speed. If they fought at 155 he'd have a much better shot, but by making the fight at WW and allowing Nate to come into this fight weighing between 183-185lbs, he's putting himself at a huge disadvantage.
Did u just by a sneaky way promote "a testiment to McG's greatness"?

well Stephens, a FW, walks around at 175 lbs as he stated last week on the Joe Rogan podcast, 30 lbs above the weigh in requirement. Diaz walking around at 200 for a fight at 170 is plausible.

Conor has to be smarter this second go round, or it will be much like the first time.

In b4 Conor losing gif

Ask and you shall receive.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Agreed. He doesn't have the wrestling chops for Nate to be worried about the TD, I think Nate would be more effective in the clinch too:

Agreed. He doesn't have the wrestling chops for Nate to be worried about the TD, I think Nate would be more effective in the clinch too:
I've been preaching that from Jump Street. Conor's clinch is as weak as his ground game and Nate already dominated him in the clinch. You don't have to take Conor down to beat him, you can do it in the clinch (in Nate's case he can beat him from the outside too). Nate could tire Conor out even easier than letting him punch himself out by securing a clinch and making him drag his weight. Nate is gonna come into this fight beefed up. He's the bigger and stronger guy between the two of them. And while Nate makes Conor drag his weight he can occupy his time by driving some knees to the legs and body to make matters even worse. A whole round of that and Conor would be a sitting duck to be knocked the fuck out soon after.

I've been preaching that from Jump Street. Conor's clinch is as weak as his ground game and Nate already dominated him in the clinch. You don't have to take Conor down to beat him, you can do it in the clinch (in Nate's case he can beat him from the outside too). Nate could tire Conor out even easier than letting him punch himself out by securing a clinch and making him drag his weight. Nate is gonna come into this fight beefed up. He's the bigger and stronger guy between the two of them. And while Nate makes Conor drag his weight he can occupy his time by driving some knees to the legs and body to make matters even worse. A whole round of that and Conor would be a sitting duck to be knocked the fuck out soon after.

I expect more cage work this fight from Nate. Good post btw

A
Agreed nates clich game is awesome and very underated

Back