Matt the Immortal Brown vs Ellenberger- whose excited

snw10mm

Sherdog Dermatologist on-call
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Matt looked extra mean at the weigh in sporting the mohawk. Jake has been disappointing of late but still, I'm looking for some bombs being thrown. And maybe some good walk-out metal music for Matt.

<24>

Very excited for this one

I'm not a fan of this "look at me, I'm a badass" attitude from Mike Brown, but he sure brings it. I'm excited.

Brown is very hittable and Ellenburger still has power. This is a don't blink fight.

I'm not a fan of this "look at me, I'm a badass" attitude from Mike Brown, but he sure brings it. I'm excited.

his in-cage work is enjoyable. I agree on the persona. Rubbish. Same with Jon Dodson. Both guys should never speak.

I just hope Ellenburger has enough left in him for Matt brown to give us a show.

Whose excited? The neurologist whose gonna make a shit ton of money treating the brain damage that inevitably happens in this fight

It's amazing how Ellenberger has fallen. I remember he was a straight KO machine but this is still a good fight. Brown's aggressiveness might leave him out cold in this one.

It's amazing how Ellenberger has fallen. I remember he was a straight KO machine but this is still a good fight. Brown's aggressiveness might leave him out cold in this one.

One of the reasons I picked Jake in this fight. Brown will win a few then skid, win a few then skid. I think his skid continues Saturday.

Ellenberger has been training with Cordeiro, so we can expect some improvement in his stand up, and I don´t think he´s gonna walk away from a throw down against Brown.... and obviously Jake is not even close to Maia on the ground, but he has been training his ground with Werdum and Dos Anjos, 2 legit bjj black belts, and Brown still has holes in that area, so if things get ugly for Jake on the feet he might wanna try and mix in some takedowns to use some bjj strategy, I´m just guessing.

IdenticalShrillDassierat-poster.jpg

I'm pumped to watch but sad one of them has to lose. From his recent performances, I expect it to be Ellenberger.

I just clicked on the thread to see the TS's avatar. What was this thread about again?...

Ellenburger will curl up in a ball the first chance he gets like he did against Lawler.

Can't help but think that the people who post about a fighter looking "extra mean" because of their new hairstyle, and that are speculating about *maybe* hearing some new walk-out music would be better off watching the WWE. Or the Eurovision Song Contest.

Clearly there isn't enough "show" and/or "pazzazz" in the UFC for you...

Fight sounds good.

Back