Looking for a clip from ufc 126..

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
So I was watching Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader on fight pass and I was sure that after the fight Joe Rogan told Jones that Rashad was injured and he would get to fight Shogun at ufc 128.

But he doesn't say it to him in the octagon interview, any one know where I can find that clip?

So I was watching Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader on fight pass and I was sure that after the fight Joe Rogan told Jones that Rashad was injured and he would get to fight Shogun at ufc 128.

But he doesn't say it to him in the octagon interview, any one know where I can find that clip?
youtube

While whoever the kind soul is is at it, can you make a gif of Ryan Bader pulling guard on Jon Jones in the second round? I've had a long standing theory that the fight was fixed

I've noticed they cut that too. I don't know why they do that on fight pass, they also cut out Tito's hilarious cracked skull line from his second fight with Forrest.

I've noticed they cut that too. I don't know why they do that on fight pass, they also cut out Tito's hilarious cracked skull line from his second fight with Forrest.

I think they actually removed it from the Internet entirely - I cannot find it!

That was a pretty cool moment, it's been years since I've seen it. Thanks for sharing dude.

Np, dude. Was pretty cool to watch it again actually. Was an awesome moment as you said

Cheers

Silly-Girl-Wink-Gif.gif

Glad someone found it. That site always has the fights after they happen. I remember telling my brother Jones was the future of the UFC and he bet me that Bader was going to destroy him (Bader was coming off TUF looking like a monster) then he smashed Bader and they announced he was fighting Shogun. He still didn't believe me and after smashing Shogun the rest is history.

Glad someone found it. That site always has the fights after they happen. I remember telling my brother Jones was the future of the UFC and he bet me that Bader was going to destroy him (Bader was coming off TUF looking like a monster) then he smashed Bader and they announced he was fighting Shogun. He still didn't believe me and after smashing Shogun the rest is history.

Tainted History with a Gigantic * Next to every win he has ever had.

Will never be remembered as a great but will be what could have been if he was clean.

Tainted History with a Gigantic * Next to every win he has ever had.

Will never be remembered as a great but will be what could have been if he was clean.
Still will be remembered that way. Doesn't taint is legacy in my eyes no pun intended.

Still will be remembered that way. Doesn't taint is legacy in my eyes no pun intended.

Hahaha I see what you did there.

Ueah I get that man does not change the fact the history books will show he tested positive and the ? Will not be scrubbed off no matter how much you will it.

Once you been tainted the stench does not leave you. Being labelled a cheat is one of those things that never leave you.

Back