Lawler in the weigh-ins

Kuggoz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Did Lawler looks way less defined and/or muscular tonight than how he usually looks? To me he definitely did.

Yes, hydration. Look at the actual weigh-in video, looks like the same Robbie.
4:22

Sometimes fighters come in with slightly different figures based on their opponents and other such circumstances. Crazy eh?!?!?

He looks fine. Lawler via KO round 2 or 3. Woodley looked way thinner than he normal does stepping on the scale.

I thought he looked flat and less muscular than usual. He should look more full while hydrated, but he looked as though he had less muscle mass.

Sometimes fighters come in with slightly different figures based on their opponents and other such circumstances. Crazy eh?!?!?

So why would Lawler get leaner when he has gone 5 rounds without gassing just fine, against an opponent who he already has an edge on cardio? If anything, he would put on some muscle.

Guys have looked way different because they're hydrated now with these new weigh-ins, but i'd just wait till fight night and see how they look in the cage.

So why would Lawler get leaner when he has gone 5 rounds without gassing just fine, against an opponent who he already has an edge on cardio? If anything, he would put on some muscle.
That would be a great question for Lawler. Instead people will sit here and claim he must have been juicing pre USADA.

People seem to forget that IVs aren't allowed anymore.
He may have started to lean out so he doesn't have to cut as much...

Everyone is so quick to suggest maybe lack of "supplements" but I saw by far the biggest change due to no IVs allowed.

He looked in phenomenal shape to me and no different

yll be profilin off a picture
like criminal minds

Back