Banned
Reaction score
xD

upload_2016-7-29_21-22-12.png

ssf4-zangief.jpg

loool
he will mourder Ellenberger. The guy looks scared when Brown stared him down

Jake "mini-human being" Ellenberger

He actually reminds me a lot of Scott Adkins (the guy in my avatar). He should get a marine hairut and goatee.

This should be a good scrap while it lasts, both guys are out to bang.. The "Just Bleed" Gods will love this one

Then, I have moment of clarity: If Zangief good guy, then who crush man's head like sparrow's egg... between thighs?

Brown and Cerrone weakest livers in the game

It's pretty understandable why that is, though.

Cerrone got a serious injury which required surgery to remove some of his intestines or something like that. That may have effected his ability to take body shots as well, it wouldn't surprise me if this has something to do with it. Also, the shots that hurt him could've hurt anybody. That body kick from Pettis was perfect, same with the body kick and knee from RDA. I was surprised that Cerrone was even standing after those body shots from RDA, they looked fucking horrible in terms of how much they would hurt you.. that knee, man.. ouch.

With Brown, his midsection looks pretty soft to begin with, but he was a heroin addict and that stuff can really mess your liver up and actually severely damage it. Of course, we don't know what kind of shape his liver is actually in, maybe he naturally just can't take body shots well or maybe the drugs he took did actually effect his liver and make him more susceptible to strikes in that area of the body. We'll never know, but it's a thought - maybe it does have something to do with it, it could make sense, IMO.

To be fair, the shots that hurt him were actually pretty brutal, too, much like with Cerrone. Those body kicks and punch from Erick Silva looked scary as fuck, and Jordan Mein is a big, strong motherfucker, tons of power and great striking. He (Brown) also didn't see these shots coming, that makes it even worse. Body shots just hurt, I'd much rather take a punch to the face over a punch to the body any day because body shots physically just hurt, punches to the face don't really hurt, at least from my experience. Hats off to Brown for even surviving that shit because those shots probably would've finished a lot of guys, he's one tough SOB.

All I'm saying is - there could be a few factors as to why Brown is so susceptible to body shots, not that he just has a weak liver. There might be a legitimate reason as to why he can't take body shots as well as most others.

Other than that, Ellenberger is probably in serious trouble here. Brown is vicious as fuck in there - as soon as they lock the cage, he's like a pissed off honey badger with rabies or some shit. He's a fucking animal in there. If I was a fighter, I wouldn't want to fight that guy, he brings the violence to whole different level compared to practically everybody in MMA history. Definitely one of my favourite fighters to watch. I hope we see him fight Condit or Nick Diaz one day, those would be fucking amazing fights.

/hant

Last edited:
Got bored and carried away with photoshop
Browngief_copy.jpg

Brow_Zangief_SFA2_copy.jpg

brownvburgerfault_copy.jpg

Doesn't he have a history of drug abuse?

Thats it. He was a heroin addict. Was at the DamagePlan concert where Dimebag was shot in the head on stage.

I hear alot of opiate addicts having stomach problems. Makes sense now.

Back