Does Anyone Dislike Embedded?

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm moderately interested to watch a few episodes before a big PPV, but I think the execution is all wrong. It's a great idea to build up fighters and help them gain fans (and grow the brand), but how many damn times do we need to see a fighter take a hike or sit in a sauna? How about a show following the fighters when they're not starving or not trying to show off their cars?

PS Rose Namajunas is a great fighter to watch, but she has an emotional support dog?!!! Pat Barry no longer employed?

Personally, I love the Embeddeds.

It's a perfect mix between the countdown and the Dana vblogs they used to do.

I'm moderately interested to watch a few episodes before a big PPV, but I think the execution is all wrong. It's a great idea to build up fighters and help them gain fans (and grow the brand), but how many damn times do we need to see a fighter take a hike or sit in a sauna? How about a show following the fighters when they're not starving or not trying to show off their cars?

PS Rose Namajunas is a great fighter to watch, but she has an emotional support dog?!!! Pat Barry no longer employed?

lmao Pat Barry has turned into that dog :D

Now Pat Barry is Rose's bitch :p

What would you prefer? the 201 embeddeds have been pretty boring tbh but I still enjoy them. The Countdown shows are now just regurgitated highlights and generic S&C footage.

Dana vlogs were better In my opinion. Anyway they need to change it, like Conor said it's gone stale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Embedded vids are goood. Subtle glimpse at fighter's lives outside the cage is cool.

Never watched it

I dig Embedded
Usually binge watch them the day of the PPV to get the ole blood pumpin for the show

The concept is cool, but they are pretty much all the same. In the past, it was nice watching Rockhold being so try-hardy, and the gratuitous long shots of Miesha in a bikini, but that's not what they should be about.

White's vlog was very enjoyable—just from the perspective of what it's like to live the life of a successful fight promoter.

I'm a big fan of Namajunas but she definitely seems even crazier than usual where her dog is concerned. I follow her on twitter and nearly all her tweets are about the dog, she seems kind of obsessed with it. She looks to me like she's always one bad day away from a nervous breakdown.

It honestly really depends whos on

Dont really enjoy the Team Alpha Male segments Bro-ing out

I enjoy Lawler and some of the laid back fighters

Embedded is definitely scripted though...not true reality TV

Brazzers embedded would be better though

With this guy on set

Derrick-Lewis-Roy-Nelson-UFN-90-300x200.jpg

embedded, imo, is the best video feature the UFC has done in a while. A nice short package that follows fighters closely. Countdowns have that announcer voiced dude in the background and music to make it more of a show than a mini-documentary.

Like, watching someone drive a car in slow-mo while whichever track is playing in the background doesn't interest me, while their fight week thoughts and doings are real content.

Format

Intro : sound of passing cars or breeze and water

Next to the fighters house to see the sad life of an underpaid athlete. But has cute kids

Next to the gym to explain all the things you're working on and how it's never been better

Next to the barber

Next to explain the food you are eating now because you wanna be next level and haven't ever dieted this hard.

Airport

Next show the weight cut

Next show the weigh in stare

Dun du dun dun den du du den violin

Then don't watch, TS

Back