Who is more of a madman(in a good way): Hunt or Conor?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of them talk a lot, and are very ,very aggressive. Who strikes you as a madman more?

Conor is smart and does everything for a reason. Hunto just sounds pissed off.

Conor is smart and does everything for a reason.

So losing to Diaz was for a reason?

giphy.gif

Definitely Hunt. Conor's "act" is all for show. He seems like a normal dude when he's not doing a promo/interview.

Hunt is authentically mad. Half of Conor's persona is planned and calculated.

Hunt is more of a psycho. But Conor would be a lot more dangerous in an overall sense due to his networking and connections.

Hunt had a really shit childhood though. I feel bad for him, he obviously needs help.

Did you make this thread because I called Hunt an absolute madman in another thread today?

Neither. That title belongs to Datsik or someone like Alexander Emelianenko.

What? Its not even on the same level.

Conor is funny and witty.... He says stuff agreesively but is part of the shtick

hunt has serious issues. im surprised we never heard of an incident of violence outside the cage involving him

Last edited:
Conor did a few things that expressed, "F U" to his bosses.

Hunto literally said "F U" to his bosses.

Regardless of all the flak Hunt's getting, I have Hunt by KO between the two.

Definitely Hunt. Conor's "act" is all for show. He seems like a normal dude when he's not doing a promo/interview.
Wouldn't go that far. He's definately a well mannered, charismatic, decent guy in most situations, but he's also maniacal and ultra competitive, and a little crazy. There's plenty of reports of him going too far in sparring sessions and the like.

Look at this video for example. It's a relatively slow paced sparring session, then his sparring partner catches him with a hard left at around 0:25, and watch how McGregor's whole demeanor changes for the rest of the session into "I'm going to hurt you now".

Hunt went full ret@rd, McGOAT is boss.

Madman... you keep using this word, but I do not think you know what it means.

Back