Scoggins & McCall fight off.

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Due to issues with his weight cut, flyweight contender Justin Scoggins informed UFC officials that he cannot make the contracted weight for his UFC 201 bout against Ian McCall on Saturday. Subsequently, the bout has been pulled from the card.

UFC 201, which is headlined by the welterweight championship bout between Robbie Lawler and Tyron Woodley, will proceed with 11 bouts.

Moving to the Pay-Per-View main card is the flyweight bout between Fredy Serrano and Ryan Benoit. McCall will weigh in on Friday as scheduled and will be on hand as an alternate.

Link

Can SOMEONE who can make weight properly fight McCall???
I mean, he was on agood spot, then he had to fight Lineker who couldn't make weight, and it was an unfair advantage for Lineker.
Now Scoggins can't make weight.,..

How many more steps back will they throw at Ian??

image037.jpg

He was going to destroy Ian anyway. No catch weight though?

Link

Can SOMEONE who can make weight properly fight McCall???
I mean, he was on agood spot, then he had to fight Lineker who couldn't make weight, and it was an unfair advantage for Lineker.
Now Scoggins can't make weight.,..

How many more steps back will they throw at Ian??

idgas.gif

Lost a lost of hespect for Scoggins.

Fuck me.. like there werent already two threads for this, one of them from yesterday @D

Sorry, TS. We didn't take this one very well, because the card was dogshit to begin with. This thread is just salt on the wound.

you've got a strange infatuation with loud mouths who talk alot

are you a small shy guy irl?
Complete opposite there buddeh. But I appreciate your concern.

6'4", 220. Out of shape though, should be about 200.

Complete opposite there buddeh. But I appreciate your concern.

6'4", 220. Out of shape though, should be about 200.

Touch-butt & meuvement will take off that last 20, but you already knew that.

Back