Brock has never violated the WWE Wellness policy because he's exempt from it

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He has a part-time contract with WWE and part-timers are not tested.

-Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Radio, July 28, 2016)

Wasnt this posted days ago? Are you really surprised?

Wasnt this posted days ago? Are you really surprised?

Was it? I just heard listening to Meltzer's latest show.

Interesting that Billy Gunn failed a test outside of WWE and was instantly fired from WWE for doing so.

"I'm a jacked white boy, but we'll get to the bottom of this" - Chad Mendes

this thread needs to be wastelanded in a hurry....

Interesting that Billy Gunn failed a test outside of WWE and was instantly fired from WWE for doing so.
I saw something about it. They must have wanted to fire him anyway bc there's no way anyone on the wwe roster that will pass a legit random test.

tumblr_static_lt-dan.gif

LMFAO @ anybody who thought he was tested.

The only people surprised are the pathetic Brock fans, who always claimed he was natural.

143f3pv.gif

The Wellness Policy applies to 'regulars' and that was thought up to allow local jobbers not to be tested. Guys who are cans and come in to be squashed for one night.

Brock is arguably the biggest star and is constantly constantly in advertising. He only shows up at limited dates... But that's the same for everybody. Nobody plays every show. Most appear 8-10 times more but there's no fixed limit.

Vince used the ambiguity of 'regular' to get out of his fucked situation.

The regular guy who was being pushed to be the biggest star (and fans hated) popped under WWE testing. This was huge huge news. 'Luckily' his suspension allowed him to appear at his billed PPV.

Brock is headlining the second biggest event of the year with a returning superstar (injury) - Summerslam. If Brocl suspended for the standard 30 days then that wouldn't matter, he'd still appear but a) Brock would be pissed and maybe noshow b) WWE pretends that what happens outside of the WWE doesn't matter. Having the chosen one plus Brock looks very very bad on tv, especially after the chosen one got major shit on tv and from fans.

This does make Wellness a bit of a mockery but until the UFC started with USADA the WWE had the most comprehensive and hardcore (random, blood and piss) testing regime of them both and that's for almost a decade. Fail three tests and you're out.

Is the Wellness Program done by a third party? Otherwise I think it's a pile of crap.

They could've just been cutting this Gunn guy because of other reasons and needed an excuse.

Is the Wellness Program done by a third party? Otherwise I think it's a pile of crap.

They could've just been cutting this Gunn guy because of other reasons and needed an excuse.

He's a former star who they'd hired back to work as an agent, if you get the company bad press and you're not a big star they ditch you.

Is what Brock tested positive for even a violation under WWE Wellness program?

"Usada never screwed Brock........ Bork Screwed Brock......."- Vincent Kennedy McWhite!

wellness policy is as fake as WWE wrestling. Vince is prob a bigger dealer than Sage's dad.

He's a former star who they'd hired back to work as an agent, if you get the company bad press and you're not a big star they ditch you.

He could've been cut for 100 reasons.

You think they're going to implement something that takes money out of their pocket?

95% of the guys there are juiced to the eyeballs and Gunn is the only one cut?

Back