Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

Thank you, Justin Scoggins. We won't see Ian at the work and yourself too
<mma3>

Pretty cool.
Does he have any new opponent?

Sickening. Ian deserves a full winners purse and Scroggins should be fined 20% of his next purse to Ian too.

I hope they at least pay him his show money for making weight

McCall is getting screwed here. I hope Dana doesn't pull the bullshit he did with Hendo and at least pays the guy his show money. If you won't give him a chance to fight then pay the man.

He's off the card but continued to cut and make weight ? Is he hoping for a last minute replacement ? Or is there one ?

If Ian comes on Sherdog and bashes Scoggins, will you mods give him dubs?

they always do in these cases don't they?
giphy.gif

No way he weighs 125, camera doesn't show base of scale or his hands, get Mark Hunt in here to investigate

Did they find a late replacement yet or is the fight scrapped?

good to know, thanks man

I have always heard they let guys weigh in to make their show money.

McCall is getting screwed here. I hope Dana doesn't pull the bullshit he did with Hendo and at least pays the guy his show money. If you won't give him a chance to fight then pay the man.

what's this with Hendo now? how'd he get screwed? Against Lyoto maybe?

scrapped. Scoggins wanted to do a catchweight but Uncle Creepy declined. Can't say I blame him.
Thanks, damn I feel for a dude who put his time, effort, and finances into a camp to get the fight scratched, sucks. UFC needs to start implementing a system to have alternates available on a few days notice.

Thanks, damn I feel for a dude who put his time, effort, and finances into a camp to get the fight scratched, sucks. UFC needs to start implementing a system to have alternates available on a few days notice.

me too man. I was looking forward to seeing him fight again, in particular. It's surprising more guys aren't simply ready to get the call at this point.

Back