Do you remember when Overeem called Sage a pussy?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That wasn't nice at all. What was overeem doing when when he was of Sage age? Pretty sure that he wasn't as good as Sage.

comments like that make me wanna fire up Bigfoot vs reem

2mlb1d.gif

do you remember when you created good threads?

Oh I dunno.... he was pretty damn beastly at 19. Not sure what the competition was like but he was choking super Saiyan looking dudes on his debut haha

Yea, he was busy getting knocked out by the Chucks and Bobby Hoffmans of the world. Sage is busy getting tapped out by the Bryan Barberenas.

Yes I remember.
Never forget #overeem2016

That wasn't nice at all. What was overeem doing when when he was of Sage age? Pretty sure that he wasn't as good as Sage.

they are about the same so far tbh. unless sage starts beating ranked dudes.

Whew there we go..

RealisticDetailedCougar.gif

overeem is the hw goat!! lol

I don't remember it but it's typical Reem, such a dick.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Sage or Reem (and I know exactly what everyone thinks of each man lol), that was wrong.

I'm all for that kind of language, and I'm all for animosity. Just not Overeem, one of mma's HW legends, calling the 19- yr old pretty boy a pussy- totally unprovoked. I guess it was pretty funny, but kind of a dick move.

Sage shouldn't be coddled, but the only ones who should be calling him a pussy are LWs. Except Kevin Lee. He needs to invoke race somehow, and "pussy" just isn't gonna cut it (see how I just invoked race?).

I fucked it up but now we have it up on the page twice. One of the most satisfying KOs I've seen.

i wasnt emotionally invested in the fight,but when that happened i got up and screamed and berated my tv with joyful outbursts

Back