Prediction: Ferguson vs. Dos Anjos next

If this fight gets announced, who takes it?

• Total voters

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Both said on social media that they have "great news" or fight to be announced soon.

It would make sense as well since both of them are top contenders and Eddie might face winner of Conor vs. Nate

If this happens i wonder whether Khabib gets the TS or whether he has to fight somebody else first

Last edited by a moderator:
so that would imply Khabib v Barbosa and Eddie gets the winner of Diaz/McGregor? Crazier things have happened.

RDA would wreck him

RDA would wreck him
That's what people said before his last fight too. But i would lean towards RDA simply because his stand up / BJJ is much better but i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting D'Arce'd

Barboza might face Ill Will next, not sure since its not official yet
yeah, you're right. I forgot about that. So Khabib would either get the shots or sits on the shelves if they give it to the winner of UFC 202.

Prediction: FOTN

Exciting matchup. The worst this fight can be is a one-sided victory for RDA, which would still be fantastic.

Well if it happens, that will be Ferguson's win streak snapped.

That'd be a good fight. Would watch. I'd say it's 50-50.

Tony is a durable motherfucker, and he weathers storms on the reg, but RDA is relentless.

I have RDA in this one, and I'm a big fan of both.

That's what people said before his last fight too. But i would lean towards RDA simply because his stand up / BJJ is much better but i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting D'Arce'd

It's really a lot closer than people think.

El Cucuy will be LW Champion by end of the year.

Back