People actually think Vitor stands a chance?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Moose is better everywhere.
- His standup is better. Only amateurs who only like the flashy shit of Vitor disagree with this. Moose has one of the best technical kickboxing in mma and has beaten legends in kickboxing too. Moose is way too calculated to get blitzed by Vitor.
- His groundgame is better. I dont know where Vitor got his belt from but that shit ain't legit. Punching someone while you're under in mount? Lmao
- His cardio is better
- His chin is better
- His clinchgame is better.

Moose could finish Vitor standing by countering him or getting him gassed, or he could go the easy way and just take him down and pound him out. No disrespect to Vitor who is one of my favorite fighters whether you believe it or not, but i just don't think he has a great chance. Ofcourse he could catch him, this is mma, but i would put my money on Moose.

6ohb3b.jpg

I see that you are new to MMA.
Here is the thing, it's a fight.

Vitor does have a chance...in the first three minutes.

Vitor does have a chance, but its very slim...... Gegard is better everywhere imo

Moose should win at this stage of their careers, Vitor would have had a better chance a few years ago.

Maybe Vitor will go on the trt one last time before retiring after a failed test

He's gonna put dem moose knuckles on Vitor's chin.

If Cheator can get one passed USADA he wins, if not Vitor loses.

Gegard loses winnable fights all the time, I expect more of the same against Vitor.

Vitor has been ducking Mousasi for years. Finally we get to see it.

I was sure Mousasi would win the first time they were scheduled, the second time they were scheduled, and I am sure he will win this time. I like Vitor, but it is a bad matchup for him.

I would have favored Vitor before the Jacare fight, but considering he didn't do jack squat in that fight I'm not getting my hopes up. And I can definitely see where TS is coming from with the ground game thing. It doesn't seem like he has a blackbelt under a Gracie, unless he started slacking on ground training once he got his blackbelt, who knows.

Is Mousasi still incredibly inconsistent and not living up to the """"potential"""" his fans insist he has? Then yes, Vitor has a good chance.

Back