AJ wanted a red panty night

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rumble wanted a bigger payday which is why he pulled out of the Glover fight the first time when it was on the chicago fight card. Now he is on the same card as Conor and will make more cash. So it wasn't a duck, AJ knew what he was doing.

Kind of similar to when Jones intentionally crashed into that pregnant lady to avoid fighting Rumble.

Discuss

Here's a straw for you, so you won't have to grasp.

pink-drinking-straw-psd-426547.png

Maybe he was just injured like he said.

Illuminati not confirmed.

i mean rumble probably isn't getting paid with ppv points so it's irrelevant.

No one is safe from AJ's KO power, even those wearing red panties...

#daREALblackbeast

He pulled out then a few days later they got rescheduled for ufc 202. It was very weird, they probably needed a big fight on 202.

He gets 500k a fight I highly doubt he pulled out for more cash. He still gonna destroy glover tho hes just too fast imo

He gets 500k a fight I highly doubt he pulled out for more cash. He still gonna destroy glover tho hes just too fast imo
Glover has a head like a cement block covered in leather and anvils for fists, his striking is good too, he could very well time AJ coming in and land a big shot or even get a well timed takedown.

I believe AJ will win but I wouldn't write Glover off, he's got enough tools to pull out a win here.

Rumble vs. Fedor, make it happen Dana...Fedor said he wants to fight in the UFC and is closer than ever...lol

Oh the return of the all knowing while belt thread.
<36>

TS is trolling again. Is summer break almost over? Kids need something better to do.

He plead guilty to domestic abuse in 2010, so this is true.
No he didn't. He plead "nolo contendere" to the misdemeanor charge and was given 3 years probation, community service and counseling.

You have more wastelanded threads in 19 days than others have in years. Hespect.

Back