If you bet $1000 on every underdog in the Main Event on the PPVs

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You would be up by 25K over the last year.

Underdog-1.jpeg

Wow! That's craziness! I don't bet on fights for a reason but I would have never thought the amount would be that large.

Always awesome when someone throws out a cool fun fact I could have never imagined would be the case.

I've been on a good streak for a while.
I picked Bisping, Stipe, and Eddie and that worked out well.

Wow! That's craziness! I don't bet on fights for a reason but I would have never thought the amount would be that large.

Always awesome when someone throws out a cool fun fact I could have never imagined would be the case.

Why is that surprising? It's the underdogs and the underdogs had a good year. I'm surprised it's not more.

Would never bet on an MMA fight too unpredictable risks are mhch higher than the reward

Imagine how much that would have been on a parlay (not counting the fights favorites won, ofc)..

If you bet $1000 on Holm in the Rousey fight and then let it roll by betting the balance on every underdog in every WMMA bantamweight fight since, you could be living on a yacht in the Riviera by now.

If you bet $1000 on Holm in the Rousey fight and then let it roll by betting the balance on every underdog in every WMMA bantamweight fight since, you could be living on a yacht in the Riviera by now.

this. that division is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time. now is when they need to capitalize on all that craziness. do an invicta merger. bring back Rousey. create another division for Cyborg. start marketing hard.

Why is that surprising? It's the underdogs and the underdogs had a good year. I'm surprised it's not more.

My bad for offending you by finding something interesting. I'll work on it.

Back