Can my fellow Anthony Hamilton fans come in here and post some support please

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Freight Train going to run over GrabbAss or whatever his name is.

Hamilton KO 1.

Not really a fan but don see anyone supporting.......Yes.....yes, go Anthony Henderson, kick his ass, yah. KO round 1

These are two of my absolute favorites. I'm completely torn on who to root for. They both have so much potential and I won't be taking a piss or refilling my beer when that fight starts!

The Freight Train Army is moving along nicely.

I got my Anthony Hamilton fight kit in the mail today. My body iis ready for the freight train

I got my Anthony Hamilton fight kit in the mail today. My body iis ready for the freight train

giphy.gif

Really didn't think he would last in the UFC after watching his debut, Grabowski isn't all that great but I think he is good enough to beat Hamilton.

Freight Train going to run over GrabbAss or whatever his name is.

Hamilton KO 1.

I like Grabowski actually so I gotta be a negative nancy. I wish Hamilton got to fight CC though.

That play was hella dope. If y'all gots the money, u gotta drop a stack on the bitch ho ass play

Not sure what to make of this fight.

Hamilton is bang average, his only way of winning this is by using his stiff, sluggish wrestling to grind out a boring decision.

However, Grabowski is so slow that if Hamilton can stuff his average takedowns...

I'm taking Grabowski submission, but Hamilton winning a UD wouldn't shock me.

Anthony looking good at the weigh ins. Will knock this bum out.

Back