How much will CM Punk make for UFC 202?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Earlier this year, CM Punk said that he wants to fight in the UFC more than once, and that he has a plan to fight at least eight times, which would mean that he would be fighting into his 40s.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3176993/cm-punk-will-fight-mickey-gall-at-ufc-202-on-august-20/

Questions:

• How much will CM Punk make--he gonna make that Sage money?
  • Will CM Punk fight 8 times in the UFC?
  • Will the UFC keep giving him fights if he keeps losing?

tumblr_lrrb7ej2Md1qgar4mo1_500.gif

Does he get paid if he just walks to the octagon and then changes his mind like Royce vs Harold Howard?

No one knows if he will ever fight... but if he does, i can see he being paid like sage. Maybe 100k or something.

Not enough to cover medical expenses, IF he fights.

If he really does fight then he probably be paid more than most in UFC!., but I doubt he will be fighting. I'll only believe it if he is actually there at the weigh ins.

Renzo is looking for someone to fight. He can fight Punk

I think he will get paid decently for his first fight, 100k or so, and before people scream and stomp their feet about it not being fair remember this is a business. Punk will sell PPVs for his first fight, and because of that he is gonna get paid based on that. If he gets stomped, which many think he will, I doubt he keeps getting big pay days, unless of course he continues to sell shows.

Need input from @NightwingBJJ and @Clippy

Stop being lazy, sluts.

Forgive me my protégé, I have awaken from my slumber.

I think he is about to make more than Sage actually.

Fighting 8 times?!? I hope it would be hilarious.

I think the UFC gives him a couple especially after he defeats Gall.

He's not a co-main event. I'm guessing 100-150 k.

He fights once then gets cut. I think the UFC are using him as a springboard for Mickey Gall.

Whatever he ends up making its not nearly enough.

When you are the undefeated, undisputed goat you are going to be underpaid no matter what you make

images-10.jpg

at least a million plus PPV buys
he will only fight once and go back to WWE and fight Brock Lesnar

Back