BREAKING: McCall/Scoggins Off... New Replacement Fight Announced For UFC 201 PPV This Saturday!!!

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

Who else is fuckin' PUMPED?!?

200x200px-ZC-2f33da20_classic-WWF-WWE-Ric-flair-woo-13815349244.gif

If Scoggins was so overweight that he was not allowed to fight the UFC better punish him accordingly. Not even an Ian fan buy I feel bad for the guy.

Terrible decision.

Casual fans are going to be so into card of the year UFC 201 that they'll forget about UFC 202.

Pulling out all the stops.

If Scoggins was so overweight that he was not allowed to fight the UFC better punish him accordingly. Not even an Ian fan buy I feel bad for the guy.

McCall has had absolutely brutal luck the last few years.

201 is so bad I can't even tell if this is a joke. Haha
Edit: wow a legit reporter reported it, that's easily one of the worst fights on the card wtf.

lineker_gordinho.jpg

2 in a row for Uncle Creepy as far as opponents not professional enough to make weight.

Yeah what a shit replacement for the fight on the main card. Scoggins would've demonstrated why he is one to watch in that fight.

McCall has had absolutely brutal luck the last few years.

I'm not even into flyweights but I was hoping he got a replacement opponent so that he has enough money to move out of his mom's house.

They should've moved up Herman/Krylov rather than this bs.

Gave Wilson Reis, Uncle creepy instead of Sandoval.

Then Masvidal/Pearson would've been the prelims headliner and that's pretty good if you ask me.

Last edited:
I am so disappointed :( The Mccall fight was one of the few I was interested in on this card. disappointing.

Man... I'm splitting this card with six people. I hope it's good. I really do, lol.

Saw a pic of Scoggins a few weeks ago on twitter and he looked tiny !!!, doesn't make much sense at all.

Benoit's the one that literally kicked Sergio Pettis in the ass?

I'm a Zuffa/WME shill but this is gonna be a painful card to stay up for.

Back