Rewatched McGregor vs Holloway(McGoat forgot how to kick)

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jesus totally different fighter from his fight against nate, throwing constant kicks, going for takedowns, and light on his feet.

in his fight againt diaz is like he forgot how to kick he is constantly spamming power punches and he is far less mobile.

It's almost like he tore an ACL in the second round or something...

EDIT: Only read the title lol

Last edited:
Conor was in full blown hype mode against Nate. He believed he was god and was just looking for a quick knock out so he could collect his check and go back to partying and playing touch butt.

jesus totally different fighter from his fight against nate, throwing constant kicks, going for takedowns, and light on his feet.

in his fight againt diaz is like he forgot how to kick he is constantly spamming power punches and he is far less mobile.

He didn't forgot. He did want to beat Nate on his own thing and paid for it.

When Conor fight to his potential he is on another level. Holloway and Poirier are the 2 fights I like the most.

does conor still have bum knees?

Conor was in full blown hype mode against Nate. He believed he was god and was just looking for a quick knock out so he could collect his check and go back to partying and playing touch butt.
Don't forget about the 20 pounds of steak he ate to get to the fight. Bad cardio plan.

Diaz has a heavyweight frame bro

Conor was fighting 4 weight classes up

giphy.gif

When you would get your ass handed to you against the other guy on the ground. You don't kick. Not hard to understand.

When you would get your ass handed to you against the other guy on the ground. You don't kick. Not hard to understand.
It only went to the ground for the final choke, and at the end of the first round. The majority of the fight was Nate outboxing Conor. Plenty of time to throw some kicks.

*Edit: Sorry, I misread. I see what you meant there about the kicks. It shouldn't have been that hard to understand, but I'm running on fumes tonight...

Last edited:
It only went to the ground for the final choke, and at the end of the first round. The majority of the fight was Nate outboxing Conor. Plenty of time to throw some kicks.

So much of what you wrote makes no sense. Nate did not outbox anyone. He was basically a human punching bag for 97% of the fight.

TS you got it all wrong. I seent Conor shoot a TD against Diaz. I seent it.

No, he's saying he didn't kick too much because Nate would use it to take him to the ground.

And Nate didn't outbox him for the majority of the fight, Conor was leading until he gassed and then Nate stormed him.

Conor came in thinking he would blast Nate like he did Aldo, he was headhunting and it costed him dearly.
We will see what this next fight will bring, and if there will be a difference in the outcome.

Diaz has a heavyweight frame bro

Conor was fighting 4 weight classes up

Nate could easily bulk up and fight Stipe. Just shows how courageous Conor is to step in the cage with someone who should be fighting at around 240

Back