Black Beast

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought he looked good in the last fight. So much power that Nelson had to take the easy way out. Anyone think he'll go far?

He better get some KO's. UFC won't hype him and keep away from a mic.

Does anyone get far at HW? I'm just glad there's another face in the division who seems to be for real.

Put him against Ngannou. Then we shall see who is the real black beast.

(In a non racist way of course)

Think more technical strikers will always be a problem for him. Too large a gap in skill to close same with grapples on the ground. However, if he trains TDD like crazy he can at least keep fights standing and have a chance to slug it out. Think he can crack top 10 list but doubt he will ever be champ.

I don't think he looked good but he turned Nelson into a panic wrestler. There just wasn't enough good moments to put too much into that fight though. He spent probably 2/3 of the fight on his back and had doo doo TDD.

Shit. It is what it is. Heart of a champion. Shit. Fuck what y'all talking about. Black Beast in this hoe.

I think he'll be a gatekeeper from now on. His stand up while powerful isn't very technical and his chin is suspect, so other better strikers would probably finish him. His TDD needs some work too, otherwise he'll run into trouble against guys that can mix it up.

Swangin and bangin, shit. Heart of a champion.

is he already in the top 10? because i think that's the furthest he is going to get MAYBE top 5 but dem hoes ain't loyal so you never know

Not sure he's got the overall skill to challenge for the belt. But I enjoy watching him fight because he gives it his all and does his best to make it exciting. The sport will always need fighters like that.

Put him against Ngannou. Then we shall see who is the real black beast.

(In a non racist way of course)
Nah. There's no need to rush Francis. He just had his 9th fight. Feed Shane Carwin to the Black Beast, and just fucking bleed.

Back