About Nate's chin

ElCasca

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One thing that amazes me about Diaz is how he really can take a punch even though he's in the UFC for almost 10 years and he's fought some wars against legit competition and took really heavy shots.
For example, Pellegrino, Neer, Guillard, Henderson, Thompson.

And his chin is still granite, now my question is, for how long do you think he'll be able to keep this amazing chin? I don't think Conor will be the one to do this, but I think it's matter of time until we see him getting dropped by not so strong strikes and even stopped by them.

He seems to be able to roll with punches really well. All that sparring with pro boxers like Andre Ward seems to be helping..

Well if he wins and gets another big payday we may never see him again, won't be an issue then lol.

Diaz will take a few shots to give the Stockton slap.

Well if he wins and gets another big payday we may never see him again, won't be an issue then lol.
I really don't think so
Nate said in the post fight interview in 196 that he feels institutionalized at the fight game, he'll maybe flirt with the idea of retiring but will soon return.

i__m_surprised_by_ttvortex.jpg

I really don't think so
Nate said in the post fight interview in 196 that he feels institutionalized at the fight game, he'll maybe flirt with the idea of retiring but will soon return.
The Diaz bros never retire they just get suspended.

Have you seen Nate Diaz's chin? It's so extended that he can barely speak. But that thing is made of granite. The under-bite could be key to having a god-like chin.

One thing that amazes me about Diaz is how he really can take a punch even though he's in the UFC for almost 10 years and he's fought some wars against legit competition and took really heavy shots.
For example, Pellegrino, Neer, Guillard, Henderson, Thompson.

And his chin is still granite, now my question is, for how long do you think he'll be able to keep this amazing chin? I don't think Conor will be the one to do this, but I think it's matter of time until we see him getting dropped by not so strong strikes and even stopped by them.
He does have a great chin but it doesn't get tested too often because he knows how to take a shot and rarely gets surprised. So I think his chin will last him as long as he needs it or as long as his reaction time is still good enough to get ready for the president.

It will crack. Maybe against McGregor unless Nayt gets submitted before that but if not against Mcgregor there's a good chance in the next year it will happen. Chins arent diamonds. dont last forever.

He seems to be able to roll with punches really well. All that sparring with pro boxers like Andre Ward seems to be helping..
Rolls well + good recovery. Both brothers.

He does have a great chin but it doesn't get tested too often because he knows how to take a shot and rarely gets surprised. So I think his chin will last him as long as he needs it or as long as his reaction time is still good enough to get ready for the president.
I don't know man, sometimes even a predictable and strong punch can knock people down as long they connect.
Like when Guillard dropped Nate in the first minute of their fight, or Mir's multiple knockdowns on Big Nog in their 1st fight.

He seems to roll pretty good to avoid damage, but so did Andy, and we all know what happened later. Granted this happened to Anderson when he was 38, so Nate still might have some years of godly chin on him

You should be talking about Nick, not Nate. Nick is top 5 fighters who got hit the most.

I don't know man, sometimes even a predictable and strong punch can knock people down as long they connect.
Like when Guillard dropped Nate in the first minute of their fight, or Mir's multiple knockdowns on Big Nog in their 1st fight.

He seems to roll pretty good to avoid damage, but so did Andy, and we all know what happened later. Granted this happened to Anderson when he was 38, so Nate still might have some years of godly chin on him
Right and I actually think Anderson is the best example, it wasn't his chin that gave way it was his speed and reaction time. So yeah, maybe Nate will end his career in 5 or so years with a couple of rough fights but I don't think he's spending his chin or anything like that.

It will crack. Maybe against McGregor unless Nayt gets submitted before that but if not against Mcgregor there's a good chance in the next year it will happen. Chins arent diamonds. dont last forever.
Obviously a fan of the scrap pack here.

Back