Does Nayt Diaz have the weakest hands in the lightweight division?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
In terms of sheer power he is extremely weak. He is good at volume and he plays to his strengths so it isnt necessarily a weakeness but he has the biggest pillow fists I've ever seen. He could never reproduce the punch Conor inflicted on Aldo for example. He would probably be unable to knock out an unsuspecting elerly person with one punch. Maybe if you let him punch them ten times but thats pretty weak in my opinion. However he has been successful but I believe he needs to add in some power to his game.

What do you guys think? He has always seemed like a guy that could achieve a lot but has never been able to. Maybe this is one of the problems. It could help him against wrestlers if they were afraid of getting KOd. At the moment running into Nayt Diaz punches is basically like running into a pillow fight.

Precision beats power. The man whose nuts you're currently hugging said himself so.

He popped Conor's cherry. That's like crushing an egg in your palm

Nate hurts people with punches all the time, why do people have the need to make retarded hyperbole out of everything.

In terms of sheer power he is extremely weak. He is good at volume and he plays to his strengths so it isnt necessarily a weakeness but he has the biggest pillow fists I've ever seen. He could never reproduce the punch Conor inflicted on Aldo for example. He would probably be unable to knock out an unsuspecting elerly person with one punch. Maybe if you let him punch them ten times but thats pretty weak in my opinion. However he has been successful but I believe he needs to add in some power to his game.

What do you guys think? He has always seemed like a guy that could achieve a lot but has never been able to. Maybe this is one of the problems. It could help him against wrestlers if they were afraid of getting KOd. At the moment running into Nayt Diaz punches is basically like running into a pillow fight.

Nayt the Grayt!!!!!
635928248849812468-USP-MMA-UFC-196-MCGREGOR-VS-DIAZ-80269096.JPG

Didn't read because delusional Conor fan, but yeah, Conor got his eggs scrambled by a 1-2 punch from "Nayt"

You can expect some to come and say that he hurt Conor, but anyone can hurt a gassed fighter.

But yes, he is. Don't remember him being able to do anything to someone who has a good chin in the first round. Even so I think he is a more tough fight than some dude who has power but no cardio. Nate pace and cardio gives a lot of problems.

Conor is still going to beat him and make it look easy.

This fight will be great for us, a new era will start. Conor will make sure he kill the entire LW division, like he did to FW. Those fighters don't understand, until they fight.

Last edited:
The troll is strong with this one. This guy is almost as bad a poster as I see Stifness. Maybe worse. Nice name I wonder if you're a cm fan. Btw Nate is spelled with an E at the end not Nayt.

Lmao at a pro fighter not being able to knock out an elderly person with less than 10 punches. Isn't wwe on?

Precision beats power. The man whose nuts you're currently hugging said himself so.

Who's nuts am I hugging? Nayts? Why have you brought McGregor into this thread? make your own if you want to talk about him

Not pillow but he doesn't have that one-punch knockout power. His power comes from volume and technique. He's definitely stunned multiple fighters before with his punches.

Nope, when he put everything into his punches he packs some power but that isn't his style, he's about accumulation, he'd rather hit you with 50% power 20 times than 100% power a few times.

I'd like to see you call him pillow fisted after he knocks the shit out of you i like how all these internet morons judge how hard a guy punches from watching videos.

5gMB9Xd.gif

This shot was pretty devastating. Nate had enough power to turn Conor into a wrestler.

Who's nuts am I hugging? Nayts? Why have you brought McGregor into this thread? make your own if you want to talk about him
Name Dublin and made a thread bashing Nates power but claims not to be hugging Conors nuts lol.
giphy.gif

Back