Cristiano Ronaldo favorite martial artist is Conor Mcgregor...

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that's saying something about how good Conor is. It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud that the most famous athlete on the planet has conor mcgregor as his favorite martial artist.

Don't tell his boyfriend Badr Hari, he might get spanky spanky.

Confirmed. Conor actually blessed Ronaldo. That's why Portugal won the Euros.

I think that's saying something about how good Conor is. It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud that the most famous athlete on the planet has conor mcgregor as his favorite martial artist.

Nope.

2590151.main_image.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-Badr-Hari.jpg

Does he know more than one or two martial artists?

People who have know next to nothing about MMA can tell you who rousey and mcgregor are, but it doesn't mean much when the only fighters they know are the ones they say are their favorites.

So you think "It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud" that Ronaldo knew who McGregor was, but you didn't know the kickboxer who is Ronaldo's best friend/gay lover

I just finished watching him vs someone called zimerman. Holy shit, Hari has an iron chin. He took some bombs, especially one that would have killed a normal fighter but got up with problems.

I think thats saying something about how dumb this post is.

I just finished watching him vs someone called zimerman. Holy shit, Hari has an iron chin. He took some bombs, especially one that would have killed a normal fighter but got up with problems.

His durability/defense is garbage, but he has insane recovery.

This is one of my favorite fights of all time. Badr is human garbage, but man he is exciting.

Did he just bring this up out of nowhere, or did some retarded interviewer ask a soccer player who his favorite martial artist is?

Now...

download.jpg

I kid, I kid

Last edited:
This thread is fucking dumb as shit. Ronaldo simply likes Conor's confidence, nothing more. Ronaldo is the same way, he's been called cocky plenty of times, except his record is actually worth bragging about.

Back