Who said it?

Andy Capp

2GM/c2 Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
GSP or Lawler?

"Obviously you want to get in there and get out as soon as possible and be as clean as possible,” he said. “So that’s always the goal: to go in there and beat somebody up, not take any damage and be sharp and impose your will on somebody. But these guys aren’t backing down; they’re fighting for what I have. I know they’re going to be bringing their A-game.”

GSP doesn't talk like that. If that's a direct quote it's not GSP.

Sounds like CM Punk

GSP hasn't learned the english word "obviously" yet, so it's gotta be Lawler.

Lawler.

OP is trying to prove a point that GSP shouldn't be faulted for being a blanket and I disagree with him and raise the point that he should absolutely be faulted for being a neutralizing blanket fighter who obviously took PEDs.

how is it obvious he took roids.... he was always against it fool... he is the least likely to have taken roids just based on his personality alone

how is it obvious he took roids.... he was always against it fool... he is the least likely to have taken roids just based on his personality alone
"I would never take roids. 90% of fighters are on roids, but not me."

- fighter on roids

Ruthless.

Do people forget that GSP left the sport because he felt Hendricks was juiced and the UFC testing wasn't good enough?

"He beat me fair and square. Fairly squarely, sorry."

But he did grease against a LW.

What does that say about his personality?

GSP paid for extra testing all by himself.... guy was dedicated.. didnt need roids
That's the problem, he paid for it lol. Anyway, I'm not hating on GSP. I really don't give a shit if he was on roids. I assume everyone is.

naive little boy.

Sonnen was against PEDs too (bashed Lance Armstrong).

so was Anderson Silva (bashed Sonnen).

So was Jon Jones (bashed every fighter that ever took PEDs).

if anything he's even more guilty-looking based on his behavior.

also the physical evidence is overwhelming.

Back