JEREMY STEPHENS: "ALDO RAN FROM ME"

Stephens isn't anywhere near Aldo's level and certainly doesn't deserve to fight him.

Yeah right, probably had nothing to do with actually fighting for the belt instead of some up & commer who had every chance in the world to do it for the last 5 yearz.

Maybe if you actually put together more than a win or 2 in a row you might then be worthy of looking in Aldo'z direction. No eye contact though. <43>

I don't want to watch a fun fighter like Stephens gets jab fucked for 5 rounds. Conor is the only one who can turn this dude into a exciting fighter and that is because the fight is over fast.

I don't think that's true, lol. Alliance wants some Aldo doe.

How is waiting to unify the title running from Stephens?

Maybe if he'd beaten cub, Charles or max, people would take him seriously.

Is he retarded? Aldo has fought for the interim belt and will have his 'real' title fight next, where does this guy fit into the picture???
Probably called Dana and asked for a title shot. Dana said no, now he's like uh Aldo is running from me for sure.

tumblr_o3unaiVEto1re3x32o1_400.gif

He'd be running if you got him in the cage, too.

But it feels untrue that the UFC would try to book the damn interim champ against Stephens rather than Holloway.

The inconsistent nobody is trying to bait Aldo into a fight. He better be careful what he wishes for. He may not be able to walk properly for the rest of his life if Aldo gets hold of him.

Back