Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can't understand why people hate her; she seems like a nice girl. People dislike her because she states her opinion and people think she's being disrespectful, but she's not; she just doesn't sugarcoat her opinions.

What do you guys think?

She seems like a melodramatic psycho who, with some effort, can suppress all of that crazy shit and just be annoying.

Because she physically assaulted someone and got away with it because of Venezuelan Privilege. She's also arrogant and insufferable to listen to.

Seems like a nice girl? I'd hate to see who you consider a "bad" girl.

Modern "feminists" should all be hated. They're bigots.

9cRXod7ce.png

Seems like a nice girl? I'd hate to see who you consider a "bad" girl.
I consider someone like Angela Magana and Bawlings,"bad" girls because they're really disrespectful and they're bullies.

Her brash personality and her style in the cage. She's not exactly a boring fighter (though the Cat fight at 200 was boring) but not exactly the most skilled either.

Talks too much and doesn't have the skillset to back it up.

JJ is probably just as brash but she's skilled and I like her as a fighter so it's not some anti-WMMA bias here.

I consider someone like Angela Magana and Bawlings,"bad" girls because they're really disrespectful and they're bullies.

So assaulting civilians and verbally berating police officers is not being a bully?

She's kind of a dick.
(I have no feeling for or against her)

Back