Rose Namajunas not getting Cornered by Pat Berry

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

she wants him "to focus on himself" and not her career..whatever that means

Things just may have gotten tougher for KK.

My honest true feeling when I saw that interview was her and Barry are gonna split up. I have been around women enough to notice that she was doing that "saying it's fine" when it isn't thing.

I believe in her mind she's breaking away and its first step towards break up

The most important take away was the bit about her not needing him to be there and less what's going on in his life. Sounds like she wants to be her own person without using him as a crutch as she said.

The most important take away was the bit about her not needing him to be there and less what's going on in his life. Sounds like she wants to be her own person without using him as a crutch as she said.
Her face and looks are ariel were so unconvincing when she said it, she said it with words but her face told other story

My honest true feeling when I saw that interview was her and Barry are gonna split up. I have been around women enough to notice that she was doing that "saying it's fine" when it isn't thing.

I believe in her mind she's breaking away and its first step towards break up

Yep, that's women talk for " he's gone".

Barry ain't mentioned her fight once on Twitter either

No hype

No retweets

Nada

Her face and looks are ariel were so unconvincing when she said it, she said it with words but her face told other story
I almost thought she was gonna say "as a friend" after she said "I love him"

Barry has focused on her career moreso than his, and its affected him. That first fight in Glory right after TUF, he got head kicked into oblivion.

Maybe it'll do some good for the both of them.

FACT: Relationships with a considerable age difference where the woman is in her late teens/early 20s are doomed to fail.

who gives a flying fuck? what is this, TMZ?

She always kinda looks that way though. If you watch some of her other interviews she has that Diaz camera awkwardness. Maybe they are having issues but it sounds more to me like wishful thinking on Sherdog's part.

FACT: Relationships with a considerable age difference where the woman is in her late teens/early 20s are doomed to fail.
Yeah it's like the girl matures
But the guy was already matured

The guy was a stepping stone. He helped her mature now she's moved on.

Dayum

I hate knowing this shit lol

Back