Video: USADA test McGregor in Vegas

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As Conor McGregor is on his way to go training , USADA show up to do a random drug test. This is the second random drug test in 2 days

Conor is on the best shape he has ever been and he is the fighter they visit the most.

The true best fighter ever right there.

I hope it wasn't important for that lady's face to be blurred because they did a terrible job with that

Conor is on the best shape he has ever been and he is the fighter they visit the most.

The true best fighter ever right there.

Prepare to get some shit for this one my friend.

Anyone else find it suspect that she arrives early to his house but he's allowed to drive to the gym? I mean my friend used to keep a Whizzinator in his car. These are supposed to be random and on the spot.

I wonder if they use men to watch the chicks pee

Kavanagh's girl got a solid rack.

wait chael said they gotta pee naked in front of the testers, that means that chick is getting a glimp at McCock

Anyone else find it suspect that she arrives early to his house but he's allowed to drive to the gym? I mean my friend used to keep a Whizzinator in his car. These are supposed to be random and on the spot.

They have to watch you pee, like pants down, dick out right in front of them.

if you pause it just right, you can see jones under the cage.

She clearly says the chaperone will be travelling with them in the car

and whizzinators dont work, you have to drop your trousers to your knees and lift your shirt up to your chest.

wait chael said they gotta pee naked in front of the testers, that means that chick is getting a glimp at McCock

No, there are two people.

Shes the DCO (Doping control officer), there is also a chaperone with her, he will be male.

The chaperone will go with MGregor to do the sample collection.

If they test a girl, then she would do it.

The Mac life?

44842576.jpg

Back