Ariel interviews paint in the process of drying.

If only his verbal skills matched his fighting abilities, he would be UFC's version of Mike Tyson.

Ariel can be annoying though

Not a Robbie fan huh?
No, but I certainly respect him as a fighter. I don't really mind fighters who don't love media this interview just struck me as particularly useless lol.

All his questions are designed to find or create conflict:

"we're you unhappy when you found out you'd be fighting Woodley?"

"Was this a particularly difficult fight coming after UFC 200? Are you worried about the drop-off in attention or buzz surrounding the fight?"

"Do you feel weird fighting your non-teammate?"

Robbie doesn't worry about the stupid shit that Ariel would worry about.

HIS JOB IS TO ASK GOOD QUESTIONS!!! Robbie's job isn't to fake some interesting response to UNINTERESTING questions....

Yeah, but this....

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

Robbie is an amazing fighter and I will not miss any of his fights, but I've heard "sharpening my skills" and "I don't focus on what I can't control" about 250 billion times by now.

He's a regular dude, who's not interested in playing the game. Would it benefit him financially? Sure, but obviously Robbie doesn't care nor is losing any sleep over it.

Ariel, he's just a weasel always trying to instigate or manufacture more drama.

I dont know why people expect cage fighters to be articulate and entertaining speakers

There's always an ominous calm before a great storm.

No, but I certainly respect him as a fighter. I don't really mind fighters who don't love media this interview just struck me as particularly useless lol.

He's probably forced to do it under media obligations.

I dont know why people expect cage fighters to be articulate and entertaining speakers
They want to be " entertained "because what fighters do inside the ring/cage is not enough.

Back