Has Your View of USADA Changed Since Bones and Lesnar Tested Positive?

Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I honestly didn't expect Lesnar to even be tested, let alone fail. I say that as a Lesnar fan. It was obvious he was in the most freakish shape of his life and at that age it's bound to raise some red flags.

Did Lesnar and/or Jones testing positive change the way you view USADA?

Well, it at least one case it served to confirm what I was thinking.

No.

But Pride fans making fun out of this is funny. There was no drug test there. Jones and Anderson is still as great as anyone.

No. But it sure as hell changed my view on Jones.

My view on Lesnar remains unchanged. The USADA just confirmed what I already knew.

No.

Nor did it change my views on Brock or Jon, really.

Never liked Bones and have never been sure about Brock, even in his WWF days.

The UFC either fucked itself or the AC's fucked the UFC by bringing in USADA.

Now, there's no way to be rid of them.

Can we wait to see what Lesnar failed for first? Jesus it could be something he took for his disease.

No USADA just came and did their job. Views on Lesnar haven't changed I mean common fucking look at him lol.

Well, Brock still fought, supposedly made 10 mil total, and even pissed hot on fight night). That takes away something from USADA's success in my book.

You notice the cheater threads have quieted down some now that so many favorites have been USADA sliced!

You notice the cheater threads have quieted down some now that so many favorites have been USADA sliced!

"Cheater" threads have died down because legitimate and rigorous testing has nullified the need for speculation.

My opinion of the whole thing sucks. USADA cleaning the sport up basically equal to taking the flavor out of all your favorite food.

USADA is doing their job. I understand...all the same though lets see how many fighters make it a full 5 rounds let alone 3 without gassing. Roids and other various PED's are banned but so are pretty much every supplement on the GNC shelf. You take Advil for a headache you better make sure you tell them or your out.

Will fighters keep using? I'm sure they will figure out ways and try new ways to get around the tests. Until USADA catches up and pulls that main event off the huge card you been waiting to see for 6 months.

Has my opinion changed? No, I am glad the sport is getting cleaned up but don't be surprised if the fights become less exciting. That's my opinion.

Yes, USUCKA is taking down goats left and right.
burn-them-all.gif

Yes

Lorenzo hasn't got the money to pay these guys unlike the nac

them popping for the same substance kinda shows how many guys are hiring top chemists/"sports doctors" to keep ahead of the testing curve lol

while i love that fighters are being tested i hate that they have 1 billion banned substances and that simple back cream can get you banned for 2 fucking years.. or weed somehow can be counted as a performance enhancer... I think if anything we are missing out on good fights and good fighters for extended periods of time due to this, if its steroids thats one thing, if its something that is useless then i could not give a fuck and only care when a fighter gets banned for extended period of time.

It proves that drug testing isn't entirely useless. There are people on Sherdog who honestly believe 100% of fighters are using... Yet if that were true how come Brock and Jones, two of the wealthiest and famous mma fighters, with access to the highest end PED's and doctors, got caught? I have to believe there is at least some percentage of fighters who aren't juicing, based on the fact that they aren't testing positive.

No.

But Pride fans making fun out of this is funny. There was no drug test there. Jones and Anderson is still as great as anyone.
I love not having to hear retarded Pride haters claim UFC fighters are clean anymore. That is one huge plus.

USADA is a good thing. It changed my opinion on Jones and confirmed the suspicions of his low T/E test results from his first fight against Cormier. He's a cheater and no GOAT. It didn't change jack shit for my opinion on Lesnar as it was laways obvious he was roiding and i think it's hilarious that other thought/think otherwise. Fuck the cheaters. Diaz was BS and i feel a bit bad for Mendes if he did pop for cream but in saying that he should have disclosed it so it's his fuck up and even then maybe he's BSing.

Back