100% Support Hunt, Keep it Up !!! PS- Hassey

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The more trash Hunt talks the more I like him and the more I enjoy it. It cracks me up and is very entertaining.

He is 100% and has the right to accuse and talk sh** about a cheater. Ppl compare him to other
salty fighters but those guys didn't lose to PED users.

Hunt can talk all the sh$% he wants, keep it up Hunto we support you 100% !!!

I hope Brock hears about it and is crying !!! He wanted to prove he could fight and all he did was prove he was a cheater all along.

PS- Where is Hassy ??? His silence is troubling.

I'm sure Brock is crying, wiping his tears with Hundred dollar bills.

I'm sure Brock is crying, wiping his tears with Hundred dollar bills.
Brock already had a cushy job and money. What he wanted was legacy. Knowing how angry he got when someone insinuated he did steroids, this hurts him more than most would think.

Believe it or not, there is a $100 dollar bill. I know you thought they only went to $10, but I assure you its real.

All the money in the world can't buy back a destroyed reputation and two failed tests.

Brock already had a cushy job and money. What he wanted was legacy. Knowing how angry he got when someone insinuated he did steroids, this hurts him more than most would think.
Yeah but TS is just being silly.

All the money in the world can't buy back a destroyed reputation and two failed tests.

BARNETT_JOSH.png

Yeah there's a vid of him walking off.

I think he's been using since a ridiculously young age. He was stick and bones at one point, then by the end of his HS carrer he looked like the Hulk.

Prior to that he was a lurch and looked more like he belonged in the NBA so it's been obvious he's been doing it for sometime.

1. Don't think he ever tested for in-competition, but I could be wrong. Big diff testing in camp and testing positive fight night.
  2. Barnett constantly gets flak.

He's been busted 4 times, and has been tested and failed for in-competition. You forgetting the Barnett/Fedor fight that could of been?

The more trash Hunt talks the more I like him and the more I enjoy it. It cracks me up and is very entertaining.

He is 100% and has the right to accuse and talk sh** about a cheater. Ppl compare him to other
salty fighters but those guys didn't lose to PED users.

Hunt can talk all the sh$% he wants, keep it up Hunto we support you 100% !!!

I hope Brock hears about it and is crying !!! He wanted to prove he could fight and all he did was prove he was a cheater all along.

PS- Where is Hassy ??? His silence is troubling.
Hassy needs time to create, bud, and we just have to be patient.
War Hunto.

I would probably be pretty pissed too if they were going on about cleaning up the sport, busting guys for DHEA and IVs, and then Brock gets a much bigger window to use without testing, and can't even do that, then isn't punished and gets the biggest payday, all at Mark's expense.

Hassy needs time to create, bud, and we just have to be patient.
War Hunto.

NO I NEED HASSY NOW !!!

You and Hassey need to understand, it's like my Uncle Kenny Florian told me once when I saw a guy Trolling someone and didn't stop them,

"With great power comes great responsibility" -Uncle K. Flo

Agreed. Keep bitching until the UFC does something. Let them know we won't stand for this bs!

Back