Robbie Lawler has been fighting since UFC 37 in 2002!

TGArthur

You can't lose if you win the fight.
@Steel
Reaction score
Does this make him the longest UFC fighter in history still active? With all these other guys getting "too much wear-n-tear" that have fought way later than him or getting cut from the UFC, he's still a top contender in the division and still looks extremely impressive.

The legend continues...

Already cementing his legacy as the WW GOAT.

Robbie is the MAN. Massive respect for this guy and the wars he's been in. Never a dull moment.

That's pretty bad ass, he'z been around so long & holding the belt. War Robbie!

Hendo's been fighting since UFC 17 in 1998, just knocked out a top 10 WW dead for the 1st time in his career and fighting for the title next

Vitor's been fighting since UFC 12 in 1997, altho Vitor has had multiple year+ long layoffs in that span

Hope he rematches Nick Diaz one of these days.

Hendo's been fighting since UFC 17 in 1998, just knocked out a top 10 WW dead for the 1st time in his career and fighting for the title next
Very true. I totally forgot about that, and he's still a top contender too.

Arlovski was around the UFC during that era as well I believe.

Frank Mir as well.

Definitely not as successful as Lawler presently is, but I would still say Arlovski and Mir aren't totally finished yet.

I really enjoy Lawler's fighting spirit and right now he's on the top of the food chain. I've never recalled a fighter pulling off 3 championship fights in a row through gutty, 5th round performances. This feat will probably never happen again.

Vitor's been fighting since UFC 12 in 1997, altho Vitor has had multiple year+ long layoffs in that span

/Thread.

Welcome to old school motherf@ckers!

He has 10 losses and is the WW Goat?
@TheRassler is a well-known GSP hater (see his av and sig). He's gonna ignore GSP's legacy because he doesn't like GSP's style, so he crowns Robbie the WW GOAT. Not sure if he's ever heard of Matt Hughes, but to be honest if Lawler defends the title another couple of times, you can make the argument Robbie's above Hughes.

Back