Mousasi's title shot

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How far is Gegard Mousasi from the title shot?

Moose has loses to Uriah Hall and Jacare, but has a victory over title Challenger Dan Henderson.

Bisping vs. Mousasi would fire works in the sky.

I would say two more wins if he beats Vitor.

How far is Gegard Mousasi from the title shot?

Moose has loses to Uriah Hall and Jacare, but has a victory over title Challenger Dan Henderson.

Bisping vs. Mousasi would fire works in the sky.

at this point, who doesnt have a win over hendo...

hes last fight vs leites was pretty good though.

The only way Mousasi gets a title shot is if the division is cleaned out by the champ, and he's one of the few options remaining.

Beat Vitor. Beat Yoel Romero. Beat Bisping. Then probably lose to Weidman or Rockhold. But it isn't unfathomable that he could eventually be champ as odd as that is. I don't think it will happen, but you never know, I mean Bisping is champ right now...

If he beats Vitor then I think he stands a good chance at getting his title fight. He may need another fight to pass the time though. All depends on what happens with Weidman/Jacare/Rockhold/Romero.

2 wins, including Vitor, b4 he gets any run at a title fight.
his best bet is the Bispy route, as a late replacement.
he should make sure he fights on every card with the MW champ defending, that gives him the best chance as a sub.

Two wins after Vitor. And I am a fan of his. Just need to see him put it all together consistently.

assuming he beats vitor I could see him in a title eliminator next

He got dominated by Jacare. He was even hurt on the feet in they fight. But so did Belfort. So 3 more fights and doing it in a great way.

He has to fuck up Vitor to get in the mix; if this fight goes the distance, he isn't on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back