WWE doesn't test Part time wrestlers ( they dont test brock)

Here's an even bigger shocker....

It's scripted!!!!

Here's an even bigger shocker....

It's scripted!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

ufc > wwe

in corruption

via a mile

Well, I never really did expect WWE to steroid test its bodybuilders all that stringently.

I wonder if the Tour de France will consider a similar policy for part time cyclists in the future.

The catch is they don't test full-time wrestlers either.

WWE is a joke? a part time fighter / part time pro wrestler just beat up on a top 10 heavyweight after 5 years of being out of the ufc. if anything the ufc is a joke

Since they aren't actually competing, why on earth would they?

The only reason WWE tests wrestlers at all is as a reaction to some of its talent dying young from abusing roids. Has nothing to do with cheating.

who the fuck cares if they test or not... ITS NOT A DAMN SPORT. Its a show, comedy, whatever, is hollywood going to start testing their actors? well is the same fucking damn thing.

WWE is a joke? a part time fighter / part time pro wrestler just beat up on a top 10 heavyweight after 5 years of being out of the ufc. if anything the ufc is a joke

an ex ncaa div 1 champ wrestler beat hunt. nothing to do with wwe.

The only reason WWE tests wrestlers at all is as a reaction to some of its talent dying young from abusing roids. Has nothing to do with cheating.
Very true. The WWE wellness policy-in it's current form-began after Eddie Guerrero's death and continues to this day. They do a lot of testing for marijuana metabolites, and a lot of the wrestlers fail. No suspension for that but I believe its 5k every time they pop positive. That weed money helps pay some suits salaries.

I think you'll find lesnar cheated in a REAL sport therefore he didn't win shit.

Keep trying though

Its fake acting so who caree
Is "fake acting" just being normal? Kinda an oxymoron there, pal.

As others have said, the WWE's testing policy is "wellness"/health based, not competition based, so what they look for is probably a drastically smaller list that the UFC/USADA.

why bother testing someone who wrestles twice a year when you're already spending money on people who wrestle over 100 times a year

Right on. It's pretty much a PR move since there's always been steroid related scandal from time to time.

Back