Conor's trash talk game has fallen off hard since Nate strangled him

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Pre Nate

"I'll gut cha like a fish, you fucking tick."

<5>

"I'll put a hole in your face. You'll be breathing out of your cheekbones for the rest of yer life."

<25>

"Gil and Jake, both were caught on steroids. Your two boys, The Skrap Pack, what happened there? Did you know they were taking that stuff? I'm not on steroids. I'm just an animal."

<mma4>

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

Post Nate

"It was a good knock. Enjoy it. We'll see the next time."

umU0u8k.png

"Hope you not wearing that same damn black T Shirt."

umU0u8k.png

"Brought in different body types to replicate Nates skinny.....tall frame."

umU0u8k.png

"He won the lottery. I'll have my revenge."

umU0u8k.png

"Hope you not wearing that same damn black T Shirt."

ufc-conor-mcgregor-shows-off-fashion-cred-on-rodeo-drive-01.jpg

It is hard to talk that good shit when you get strangled and tap out quickly...After Diaz beats him again, you know he'll be back talking that good shit about Aldo because he has a lot of ammo against him, but for the Diaz fight it is like he knows it is better to just keep it low key so not to embarrass himself if he loses again. He's a big draw, he'll make a shit ton of money, and I can see he is taking this fight very seriously....it's too bad that Nate can not only take a good punch, well many good punches...he also has cardio for days!!!!

wow you even made the effort of compiling his trash talk? Now I know who will be salty after mcg beats nate...

Or...just maybe...those pre-nate quotes were taken from the week leading up to the fight.

Nate and Conor have done one small press conference that was kept rather low-key because of the Jones incident.

It's funny that you haters think he's changed.

Speak softly but carry a big stick

Well, what's he really gonna say to Nate?

No matter what he says people on here are just gonna clown him for it then post the the GIF of Nate making him tap and it's gonna get 100 likes and that'll be it.

image.png

He got sonned a few months ago. Nate can respond with STFU to just about anything he says anyway.

Lmao, had me laughing with that post. Conor's probably a nice guy outside of the fight game, but I personally am not a fan of his demeanor. His fake overconfident tough guy gimmick and always bragging about money when yesterday he was a miserable bum. Not a fan of this bullshit crap.

Well, what's he really gonna say to Nate?

No matter what he says people on here are just gonna clown him for it then post the the GIF of Nate making him tap and it's gonna get 100 likes and that'll be it.

View attachment 124153
I'm sure conor takes into account what nobodies on a blog say about him.

"shit, better not say that...sherdog will clown me"
<36>

That black t-shirt comment on Conan was gold, Only Conor haters could sweep that under the rug as being "lame", He's still got it. And of course Conor still making the build up more entertaining than everyone involved.

The ends justify the means.

It's funny how the Conor haters think they're "going against' the UFC marketing system by criticizing every little thing he does, in reality it's them making the UFC all the real money.

Before the fight: "Fook weight classes. Weight classes are for pussies. I don't care about the weight. I will beat Cain and Werdum"

After the fight: "He was the bigger guy. He was much bigger than me. Did I mention how he was bigger? Yeah, he is bigger. Like I'm smaller and he is bigger. Just want to say it one more time, I lost because he is bigger. Bigger bigger bigger............bigger"

Or...just maybe...those pre-nate quotes were taken from the week leading up to the fight.

Nate and Conor have done one small press conference that was kept rather low-key because of the Jones incident.

It's funny that you haters think he's changed.

Reminds me of how before every fight of his the last 2 years there's always threads from people claiming Conor is quiet now and has nothing left to say when there's been no recent press conferences. Can't let simple facts and logic get in the way of hating.

the thing that made connor, connor is gone. confidence in the divisions are soaring

I'm sure conor takes into account what nobodies on a blog say about him.

"shit, better not say that...sherdog will clown me"
<36>
I'm more talking to TS saying it doesn't matter what smack he talks cause nobody is gonna take him serious anyways.

Anybody that seen the first fight would know Conor got rocked twice, and tapped in the 2nd to Nate on 11 days notice.

Conor knows he can't say anything other than "you got lucky" and talking about Nates shirt.

image.png

Back