Any news on Jon and his "Tainted supplements"?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think this whole tainted supplement defense is just one giant joke coming from Jon. He's clearly just going through the motions to try to appease the people around him that he didn't knowingly cheat. Especially trying to appease his manager Malki. Jon basically looked right into this guy's eyes and lied to his face. When the supplements come back clean. What will Malki do then? Will he just accept Jon and his blatant lying to his face to make a few bucks. Or does Malki gain some self respect and drop Jon like a bad habit?

Because I'm 99 percent sure those supplements will be clean and not have clomid in them. Jon thinks his manager and everyone around him are retards.

I think the supplements will be tested as soon as the guys doing the tests can control their laughter.

It was even a bigger joke that Dana was immediately saying he was sure Jones tested positive because of tainted supplements.

It was even a bigger joke that Dana was immediately saying he was sure Jones tested positive because of tainted supplements.
At the conference Jones looked guilty as fuck and cried. No outrage at all...

What I found hilarious was the very next week Jon Jones brother pops for PED abuse and gets sanctioned by the NFL.....

*keeping it in the family*

87cae26a9172863f769f114a297488c6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

90% of Malki the greaseballs clients are on something or have been caught already. If anyone needs to be dropped it's him.

Depends if the second "package" made it to the "testing facility" or not

gold-briefcase-money-4610841.jpg

He was crying like a kid who's just been busted and has to face the consequences of his actions for the first time...

Not exactly giving off the most innocent vibe

And as usual Dana went right back on what he said and told the world 'Im not talking to Jon.. We have nothing to talk about'

When Dana can't find a way to lie about something, you know you're fucked!

He went on Chaels podcast pretty convinced his boy Jon was innocent and that tainted supplements were the cause.

Malki's a scumbag, he gave the same excuse for Yoel and then gave a pitch for future clients implying that he can help the with these kind of situations.

Jones hired the most prominent PED attorney there is.

Jones is a proven pathological liar who's never been called to account. He blames the supplements because he needs a smokescreen while his lawyer hammers USADA.

Anyone who doesn't believe that jones has been on PEDs for his entire career is sub-mental.

Jones hired the most prominent PED attorney there is.

Jones is a proven pathological liar who's never been called to account. He blames the supplements because he needs a smokescreen while his lawyer hammers USADA.

Anyone who doesn't believe that jones has been on PEDs for his entire career is sub-mental.
I'd just like to say you can't say these things for a fact unless you know Jon or know someone directly involved. That being said as someone who has seen the interview and had followed his career, I do agree with the assumption you've arrived at.

DEXATI20160724062530_zpsgqzrstcy.png

Things will return to normal, but not his legacy or our level of suspicion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back