Should hunt just rematch lesnar already

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
im sick of him crying. You lost. You got paid. It's over. Want to keep talking? Fight him again then. Thoughts

Hell do it in rizin for all I care. Hunt just needs to stfu already

Brock will be suspended by the NSAC. Hunt can't just go to Rizin if the UFC doesn't release him.

Rematch in WWE. That's how you make money, Hunt.

Brock wanted a quick 2 mill and did what he had to do.

The UFC tried to make up for UFC 200 going down the tube with Conor.

Hunt should enjoy his $700,000 he won and enjoy life. Dude is way too salty for earning that much money.

Lose to a confirmed cheater should be DQ in a remotely legit sport

Also rematch will mean face a fighter that still benefit from peds

If hunt gets his release I'd like to see him talk shit to Brock face in Japan
Brock's suspension is a tragic loss. It really is a damn shame this had to happen since a rematch could have been something to behold after the shit Hunt's been saying on social media. The hype is already there.

But yeah, no, I think Brock is pretty much gone from the UFC for good now. Maybe he comes back for one more but I doubt it'll be for Hunt, as Hunt will likely be done with fighting in the next two years. He's even older than Brock.

im sick of him crying. You lost. You got paid. It's over. Want to keep talking? Fight him again then. Thoughts

This isn't the WWE man, I think you have zero understanding of MMA considering the fact that Brock will be suspended and can't fight, and there's also the matter of principle and unfairly receiving unnecessary brain damage, this is especially true for a proud guy like Hunt.

Wow like seriously why would he? Brock been on juice for who knows how long. Brock cheated Hunt out of a fair fight, which is Gunts point. Hunt not crying just merely stating the obvious.

We have two competing scenarios: Lesnar can fight and beat hunt with so called usada testing / rules. Then we have Rizen or any other non Usad / Wada / rules. In both scenarios Hunt has to take banned drugs/ substances to leval the playing field.

The guys bitching may offend you, may be over the top, any way I see it he got fucked

I've come to realize that most sherbros dont understand how contracts work

Back