100% agreed with Mark Hunt until he got racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMan22

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was a big Mark Hunt fan until very recently. I totally supported him about being pissed off about being locked in a cage with a juiced up Lesnar. There is something very shady going on that the UFC didn't get the "results in time" for the Lesnar fight. I think Hunt definitely deserves half of Lesnar's huge purse.

However I heard his interviews where he called Lesnar a "white piece of shit" and a "white monkey". If anybody else said that shit about any other race their asses would absolutely flayed by the UFC and the main stream media. If you are racist, keep that shit to yourself.

White people gave Hunt the opportunity to make big $$$ in the UFC. He would have never had this lifetime chance doing anything else.

Lesnar is the vanilla gorilla bro, nothing racist about it

Come on, TS. Try harder.

wasteland

don't need a new thread on this shit

Hunt has taken too many shots in the head

As a white person I don't give a fuck. Ohhhhh nooooooooo, he called some names. The horror!! People say shit. BFD.

If you are racist, keep that shit to yourself.

White people gave Hunt the opportunity to make big $$$ in the UFC. He would have never had this lifetime chance doing anything else.

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F05%2F27%2Fthat%2527s%2Bracist%2Bcommunity.gif

Why did you started a new account for this tho? You are right, nothing to be ashamed of or worried about

You sound like an overly sensitive white guy.

signed,
a white guy.

Hunt must reconcile that not everyone can have that privilege to be white. He should be gratefull he's not black

lesnar's not white, he's a mix of pink red and pale.

he's a pale white boy, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back