Nate makes more money of he loses this fight.

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If it is a hard fought but definite loss for Nate, the 3rd fight (UFC loves trilogies) would probably sell double. So I'm no conspiracy theorist but if Nate is about the money he could hold back and make sure there is a 3rd fight. I don't see Stockton pride taking a dive though.

If Conor wins, he's not giving Nate a rubber match.

Possibly. But I could see Conor and the UFC taking a "last goal wins!" kind of approach if Conor wins the rematch.

Nate would never get a rematch with Conor if he loses lol

If Conor wins then they're putting the LW title shot back on straightaway.

No question that Conor loses and give Nate the rubbermatch. And make no mistake about it, both want the trilogy.

Either way next fight goes,... NO way Conor fights Nate again.

Listen to what Dana has said about Nate lately. The only way for Nate to capitalize on this fight is to win it. Luckily he is going to win it and do it quickly.

Looks like Nate's fans already prepare the bed

I'm going with the idea that if Conor wins he we won't give Nate a rematch especially if it's somewhat competitive. Conor will say the first fight was a fluke just like he already is saying and ask to fight for the LW belt.

Nah.

Like everyone already said, no way Conor would take a 3rd fight with Nate if he wins, and UFC would never offer it. They hate Nate.

Nate knows that his ticket to more big fights and money is to smoke this clown again.

Nate boosts his stock the most by beating him again and definitively becoming the conor-slayer

Possibly. But I could see Conor and the UFC taking a "last goal wins!" kind of approach if Conor wins the rematch.
I see it the same way. If he wins, they will stop it there, end on a high note, and he will go back to bopping midgets.

I have a feeling Connor puts on a striking clinic and chips away until it's stopped in the 4th. Connor then decides to leave his belt because making weight is unhealthy and not an option anymore, shortly after that Connor vs dos is booked and the winner gets a shot at Ed for the belt

This shit is getting repetitive.

Tomorrow is my turn to make a thread about it.

Don't really think that would be a trilogy. Conor would take the W, claim that the previous loss was a minor accident and move on to bigger things.

Back