Where is Lyoto?

FarCry

Quantum Fluctuation
@Silver
Reaction score
As the title states, where is Lyoto? I know he turned himself in for taking something but was he ever suspended or what? I don't recall ever hearing anything about a punishment besides being off the card on Fox.

Just wondering. Thanks.

Drinking shots of Lesnar and Jones' piss.

Sorry couldn't resist. Big Machida fan here

Is this where we speculate that he has "disappeared", is "in hiding", or "has retired without announcing it", or is that kind of talk reserved just for Ronda?

No clue. Hope to see him back soon.

I have no idea haven't heard anything recently. I hope he comes back for few more fights before retirement.

He is still on a provisional suspension from USADA.

I was listening to one of Chaels podcast videos on Facebook I think it was beyond the fight, he was talking about USADA, IV, PED and all that and he said Lyoto was suspended for 2 years?!?!? I doubt it tho cuz I'm sure we would of deff heard about it like the Chad Mendes situation. Hopefully he's just waiting on the sidelines for a fight

I heard 2 years but am hoping there will be some leeway and it will be reduced.

Suspended till... Don't know.

Where's his brother? Wasn't he supposed to debut at Bellator?

Lyoto's working at Aldo's burger joint. You don't see or hear from him because Jose never gives him any days off. Gordon Ramsay is looking to pay a visit over there on the next Kitchen Nightmares episode.

jose-aldo-hamburguer.jpg

It appears the Machida Era has ended. Sorry, bad taste, I know.
I'm honestly still surprised at how things worked out. I REALLY thought after Rashad that he was going to rule 205 for a while, and to have that title last one highly contested fight against Rua, and then to never have it again, drop to 185 and do "so-so", then self exile for PED use....nuts. No hate for the man, he was a champ, just thought he'd do better, longer.

Wherever he is im sure he's enjoying a tall refreshing warm glass of piss

did you see him vs. mousasi ? dude was juiced out of his mind. see you in 1 to 2 years. k bye

Would like to see him fight Bisping for the title. I think Machida still has enough left to whoop Bisping. I don't see Machida becoming champ again if Weidman or Rockhold gets the belt back.

Back