Anyone else sick of Mark Hunt's complaining?

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I mean come on, so many people juice and get caught and no one has made as big a deal as Mark Hunt.

Especially considering HE SAID HE KNEW BROCK WAS JUICING.

Its been like multiple weeks and hes still raging and spamming his social media with "BLA BLA CHEATER FKING LOSER! etc"

Seriously, get a grip, Mark. You guy the biggest pay day of you life.

Crying like a baby wont change anything, just move on. Strikers tend to lose to grapplers anyway, steroids or not.

Everyone is. Hunts taken one too many shots to the head, and I love Mark hunt by the way.

He has every right to be mad.
He had his head bashed in by a PED user.

But according to Mark and his fanboys, he knew Brock was 'juiced to the gills' anyway, and said he would knock his face off either way, roids or not.

And he didn't, so now he is crying.

I'm more sick of people making 5 threads about it everyday.

If I was getting my head bashed in for a living and an opponent of mine got caught cheating, for the third time, in a fight where I made peanuts compared to him...yeah I would be pretty pissed as well

He's pissed off because he got his head bashed in by a WWE fighter, PEDs have nothing to do with it.

If I was getting my head bashed in for a living and an opponent of mine got caught cheating, for the third time, in a fight where I made peanuts compared to him...yeah I would be pretty pissed as well
700k isn't peanuts for a non-draw and .500 fighter.

I felt the same notion as you as far as already knowing he was on juice but Mark Hunt explained it post fight

"I felt like he was 500 pounds" or something along those lines

He experienced how much of a BS to face somebody in the cage that strong and it made him realize.

But according to Mark and his fanboys, he knew Brock was 'juiced to the gills' anyway, and said he would knock his face off either way, roids or not.

And he didn't, so now he is crying.

No, remember he only assumed Brock was on steroids, lmao

So why didn't he make such a big deal about it when Mir and Bigfoot were using?

Maybe Mark Hunt is just a sore loser who acts like a child.

If what Mark made against Lesnar is "peanuts," then how would you label his normal purse?

It's actually pretty amusing to watch all the Lesnar-haters turn into Hunt apologists for the sake of bashing Brock.

stop making threads about it then.. duh.

This.

-GIF

No he should keep it up until the UFC does something about the situation. Brock and the UFC are in the wrong.

Back